chapter 9

Maria Hill came running in the living room.where the avengers were chatting and Tony was telling them about some changes that he was thinking to make on his Iron man suit. Natalia was the first one to understand her presence in the room which was filled with laughters.

"What's up Maria?" She asked the brunette woman although not serious a little concerned.

"Avengers..." there was a long pause before she spoke again. "We're under attack. Hydra!"

Everyone went rushing to their rooms in order to change into their suits and went down. Three black vans had pulled over in front of the tower and armed men were coming out of them. But something was really off. None of them had shot. Suddenly everything made sense. Alexi came out of the first van with a young girl. She couldn't be older than fifteen.The red guardian with the young girl moved towards the Avengers and he had his arm around her waist. It was disgusting she thought.

"Natalia... long time no see. How are you?" He said with a ridiculous grin. "You see... I brought a friend. To lighten the mood."

"You're dead!" She shouted.

"Me? No. You? Yes. But wait for the best part. I won't do anything. She will.'

"Natasha? What's going on?" Tony asked in a confused and concerned tone.

''Shut up Stark."she replied with a blank expression painted in her face.

''You see my dear widow this is your Nata. The real her. A traitor. She owes as everything, who she is and yet, she is with shield. Now... I expect you to be a good widow and kill her." Alexi said without taking his eyes off of Natalia. The kid didn't respond. Just nodded.

"Tic tic.'' She said after a moment with a blank expression.

"Boom." Natalia responded.
Suddenly the girl jumped and pressed her feet at the open van's window, turned  180° from her initial place and jumped again, landing on Alexi's shoulders choking him with her thighs. She lowered her head a little and said in his ear;

"That's for 13 August. And don't you dare to call her again traitor."

In the meantime the other Avengers were fighting with Hydra's agents. They were winning but as the girl turned her gaze away to see what was happening he flipped her off his shoulders, throwed her to the ground and started choking her. Suddenly Natalia hit Alexi in his back causing him to turn around. He pinned her to the van and started hitting her at the belly. The sound of a safety turning off caused him to turn around.

"Let. Her. Go."

He immediately scanned the place down but all his agents had being captured. With that, he let Natasha go, got into the van and started driving as fast as he could.

"Nata..." the girl said and a tear rolled from her eyes.

"A widow never cries right?" She said in an attempt to make her stop crying.

"Screw the widows." She replied chuckling.

"Language!'' Steve said serious

"Seriously now? Where did we found him!" She asked clearly annoyed

●●●○○○

The avengers came in the tower exhausted. They all took a seat on the couch and let a sigh. Maria came in and welcomed all of them but her eyes fell on a particular person.

"Who is she?"

"We don't know either." Sam responded.

"Alejandra Rosa Romanova.''

"Natasha?"

"Maria. Please Aleja explain them.''

"Okay so redroom took me when I was two years old and instead of being trained like the others I became a small experiment. Nata trained me when she was fifteen or something like that and because they didn't really cared about what my name would be they let her name me however she wanted. I chose a country and that was Spain so she named me alejandra rosa and she gave me her last name. End of the story."

With that the elevator doors opened and Peter came in.

"Hi guys! Who's she?"

"Seriously now?"

"Anotherblackwidowdon'taskmuch."

"Okay... so is she a new member?"

"What part of don't ask much didn't you understand exactly?"

"She's not." Tony replied

"Yet." Rhodey stated.

"I just wanted to say that aunt May thanks you very much for the house." The answer was going to Tony but he was too busy fighting with Rhodey about if alejandra was going to stay with them. After a while Natalia and the rest of the avengers joined the fight letting Peter and Rosa(I maybe refer to her with that name. Also please read alejandra like alehandra.) stand there awkward.

"Bye Peter!" She said as she headed up the stairs

"How do you name?" He asked making her stop and turn around to face him.

"I know everything." She winked at him and continued.

●●●○○○

Some time later Fury walked in obviously angry.

"What is going on here?'' He asked in a firm voice.

"Another black widow named Alejandra Rosa Romanova came here." Tony stated irritated

"She saved your ass back there while she could kill us all within ten seconds."

"Quiet! You idiots she's our informer.

Alejandra Rosa Romanova. A.R.R."

Suddenly the room fell quiet till Fury asked where she was. Peter told him that she was in the roof and Nick headed there. The sun was rising shedding its light in her face. She was supporting er elbows on the small was which. Fury was now standing next to her. Finally he spoke.

''I think you have potential. You're for sure skillful and talented. What I m trying to say is that I think you could be useful. You could become an avenger. If you want of course. Do you want?"
She nodded lightly but that was all that needed. They went downstairs and announced the good news to the others but Maria stopped them. She stated that if she wanted to become an avenger there was a condition. She had to go to school.

"Excuse you?''

''You heard me.''

''I'm supposed to be an orphan. How will I go to school.''

''When redroom took you prepared a paper where it said that I am your legal parent.'' Natalia said

''And you'll be going to school with Pete.''

''Fine.''