chapter 4

The sky was becoming dark and the four avengers went at a tavern to eat. They tried local foods such as pastitsio and moussaka. The foods were all amazing. They drunk beers and danced. It was fantastic.Unfortunately it was really late and they had to go. No one wanted but they should. It was around 12am. The tavern was closing and they begun walking towards the home they were staying. They went all very tired at their bed. There was an unusual silence and Wanda was the one to break it first.
"It was really nice today."
"Yes it was" Natalia answered.
"Tomorrow we're going to the beach so we should get some sleep" she said and she closed the light which source was a small wall lamp next to Wanda's bed.
Half an hour passed and nobody couldn't sleep. They were just lying on their bed in silence. Wanda started muttering a song. The only thing Sam could understand was tili tili bom. Then Natalia continued the song and James started to mutter it to. Finally sam said;
"Ok so what is all this"
"A kids song" Wanda answered
"What does it mean?"
"You dont want to know"
"I sure want"
"Okay you asked for it."
Wanda made her way down the bed and whispered something at Sam's ear. After this some looked terrified and finally spoke.
"They tell these things to kids?"
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"I told you that you didn't want to know."
And with that everyone fell asleep.
~at 3AM ~
James was already at the balcony when Natalia joined him.
"What are you doing here" he asked
"I could ask you the same thing."
"I couldn't sleep. What about you? "
"I didn't want to wake up Sam and Wanda."
"Nightmares?"
"Yeah, from the red room."
"Natalia, you know you can talk to me. About everything. I hope you know it."
"How did you called me?" She asked in confusion.
"Natalia. Why,isn't this your name?"
"How do you remember? They told that they wiped your memory."
"They came back."
"All of them?"
"I m not sure but I think so."
She gave him her bigger smile.
"Natasha? Do you hear me?"
"Yeah. What did you said?"
"That you can always talk to me."
"Yes, I know it and I thank you so much for it. I think I ll go now back to bed. Goodnight."
"Goodnight to you too."
Natalia woke up by Wanda shaken her. She just realised that all this time she was screaming. Her emerald eyes were red and her tears had wet her hair. She obviously had a nightmare. Wanda hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear:
"You were screaming something about someone called Yelena and something about a James guy. Dont worry Bucky and Sam had woke up early and are at the beach."
"Ok let me get ready and we can go to the beach too."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Ok"
After five minutes the girls were heading to the beach where the boys were waiting for them. Or at least they were chatting.
"Hey over here" they beckoned them and showed them the seats that had kept for them.
~at the night(sorry I meant 2am)~
Natalia and James were sitting in silence at the balcony and were staring at the sea.
"It's calming." Nat said
No response from James.
"James?"
"How did you called me?"
When she understood what she had just said she covered her mouth. She tried to leave but James grabbed her wrist.
"How do you know my name?"
She gulped heavily.
"You know mine too."
"N..natalia?"
"Yes"
"How do I know this?"
"I can't tell you that."
She attempted to leave again but James grabbed her wrist and brought her infront of him so her eyes were meeting his. Suddenly he grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss with lust but immediately pulled away and went inside. It was around 5am when she woke up and saw James sitting next to her bed watching her sleeping. He smiled at her and whispered to her to sleep again. She did as he said and didn't woke up until ten o clock. When she woke up James was not there. Wanda was sleeping and so did Sam. She made her way to the bathroom. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw the light on but didn't really know why. Did she really thought that he would leave her again? But he never leaved her in the first place. No. They took him from her. Suddenly the door swung open and a freshly washed James came out.
"Were you waiting a long time?"
"Actually no. I just came."
"So are you gonna use the bathroom or what?"
"Yeah... right the bathroom."
He looked her in confusion as she made her way through the bathroom.
After a while everyone was awake and made their way to the beach.
"Does Natasha has something?" James asked.
"No, why do you ask? Have you noticed anything weird?"
"Nothing. Probably my imagination."
"Okay"
Everyone enjoyed their day which was like all the others. James was talking on the phone with Steve, sam was chatting with some girls who probably were tourists too and girls were just doing their own stuff. Well, that was before Wanda tell them that their going to a club at the night.