chapter 7

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE ISSUES.
After a very very long surgery a doctor came out. She was probably on her early thirties with pale skin, piercing blue eyes and fiery red shoulder-length hair. The young doctor gave them a sympathetic look. She opened her mouth to say something but the words couldn't come out of her mouth as she looked carefully at the four faces who were expecting her to say something. Not exactly something but good news. She gathered her courage and forced the words out of her mouth.

"I'm so sorry for your lost." She said and walked away as fast as she could.
She was new at the job given the young of her age and hadn't had experienced yet the telling the bad news. She felt a little guilty that she walked away immediately as she heard the screams of the young girl who assumed that she was the sister of the dead woman.

Not a minute had passed and an other doctor showed up. He was older. Much older. He was probably on his late fifties with dark skin, almond soft eyes and was bald.

"Amelia! We need you in the surgery room. Now!"
"What another incident?"
"No."
"Wait what do you mean no?!"
"Just follow me.

The young doctor did as he said and followed him to the surgery room. She was taken aback when she saw doctors around the dead body, but even more when she heard the monitor beeping. Natalia had pulse. A weak one but she wasn't dead. Amelia washed her hands, putted gloves,mask and a green suit. Another doctor charged the defibrillation machine and she shocked her. Natasha's pulse was finally there and strong. She was finally...alive. When the surgery was done Amelia hugged the older doctor and let out a sigh of relief looking up at the ceiling. She stormed out of the room not even bothering throwing in the garbage her suit mask and gloves.

"We brought her back. She's alive!"

She said giving them her biggest smile and removing the mask off her face. Wanda hugged Clint so tight that he couldn't breathe but he didn't really cared. He was just so happy that their Nat was alive. Alive... such a nice word he thought. Steve putted Bucky's shoulder who was covering with both arms his mouth. It was the happiest moment of his life. At least one of the happiest.

"Thank you..." he said to Amelia.

Although his voice wasn't louder than a whisper she heard it and replied with a genuine smile. After a moment she walked away and let the four of them back in the waiting room. Clint's cellphone rang. It was Nick Fury.
"How is Romanoff doing?"
He tried to say it with a professional tone but Clint could tell he was concerned.

"She's stable dont worry Fury." He replied and formed a smile.

"Good. If she wakes up let me know."

"Don't act like you see her as an agent. You see her as family. As all of us do."

"I have to close. Call me if you have any news."
"Whatever you say Nick. Whatever you say."
~back to the redroom~
Madame b had called Natalia to Alexi's office. When she got there Sostakov closed the door and as he heard madame b walk away he locked the door. They started with light conversation about the training and how she was performing. Something seemed off. As the things started to get even odder she asked if there was something else he needed her so she could go to practice. He didn't let her go as they had things to do.
"So... do you need me for anything specific because I'll be late for training."

"Why are you in such a rush? We have plenty of time for us."

"What are you talking about?" She asked in a concerned tone.

He started moving slowly towards the seat that Natalia was sitting and twirled her fiery red hair. Suddenly she opened her eyes wide open but didn't said a word as Alexi putted his hands under her blouse and started moving down under her underwear.

"Don't touch me!" She said under her breath.

"What did you said honey?" He said angrily but with calm tone as he tightened his hold.

"You heard me."

"That's what rude girls take."
He pushed her to the wall and made her head bleed a little. He removed his belt and after he had made her enough bruises he roamed his hand a little under her blouse again and started lowering her pants. She couldn't move. She couldn't even make a sound. The only thing she could felt was disgust. She remembered well that day. Apart from the bruises he had left her the feeling was awful too.

~back to present~
She was breathing heavily and tried to understand where she was. After a moment she realised that she was in a hospital and next to her James was sleeping in a chair. She reached to get a glass of water that probably he had left her at the nightstand but she was still shaking so when she got the glass of water it fell on the ground and broke in pieces. Immediately James woke up and saw Natalia shaking.

"Shh... it's okay. Calm down."

"I was there again." She said still shaking

"You're okay. You're with us now." He said in a calm tone.

"Is it just you here?"

"No.Clint, Steve and Wanda are here too. Do you want me to tell Wanda to come here?"

"Yes."she said in a weak voice a little calmer now but the concern was still there. The fear in her eyes was still there. She thought that if she was left alone for a minute they would come there and take her. She was scared. She felt... vulnerable. The door opened slowly and Wanda came in to the room. She started walking towards Natalia and hugged her tightly.

"I thought I lost you."

"It's okay. I m here now."

"I can't lose you too sestra. Not you too. I'm not losing another sibling again."

"You won't. I promise. I promise."