chapter 1

It was around 12pm and Wanda called all of the avengers to gather so  she can tell them what she wanted.
"Soooo, I have two tickets for santorini, including mine and nat's of course so four tickets".
Everyone started at her and Nat with confusion.
"What I m trying to say is that I have another two tickets for some of you!"
"I m sorry girls but I m going to Cuba with Pepper." Tony said a little sad.
"And I m going to spend my time off with my family. I don't see them the whole year. So I m out too." Clint said although not as disappointed as Tony did.
"So this leaves us with Sam, Steve, Bucky and Rhodey." Wanda said.
You mean with Steve, Bucky and Rhodey" Sam said as he grabbed the ticket from Wanda's hand.
"Guys?" Nat asked not believing that none of them wanted to go on Santorini.
"And none of them was left" Bucky said as he took the the last ticket.
"Seriously now? Agatha Christie? "Nat asked
But nat was cited off by Tony asking why all so sudden she decided to go on a trip and especially so far.
"So..."Wanda started to explain "My grandma,who lives in santorini asked me to come and visit her and she also needed someone to take care of the house because she has to go to Athens for some errands. And in order to convince me she said that I could bring some friends too but only three more."
"Oh, ok"
"And when do we leave?" Sam asked
"Tomorrow!" She said cheerfully
"So go get your baggages ready because we ll have to leave the tower at 7am." She said and gave them a 1000 wolt smile.
~the next morning (at 5 am)~
"Rise and shine my beauties" Nat says in a humorous tone
Bucky and Sam grown as they turn around and see what time is it.
"It's 5am and we're leaving at 7 AM " Sam says clearly annoyed
"No! I said that we have to be at the plane at 7AM! So we have to be there at 6.30."
"Damn!" Bucky shoots
After an hour they are ready to go and now Clint, Tony, Rhodey and Steve are goodbying them.
After a half-hour drive they are finally at the airport just in time to check-in.
"We're going to fly for 6 hours and then take the ship. After 3 hours we will be there so it will be around 4pm" Wanda explains.They finally step into the airplane and the trip begins...
A/N
As I said this is my first story and I don't know if it is good or big enough. Let me know in the comments and please forgive me if I made any grammatical or vocabulary mistakes coz I m from GREECE! I hope you liked this chapters and let me know if you want me to keep writting.
Bye!
(Also, I know that this chapter is a little/lot crazy but i promise that the next chapters are better. I think I'm improving. Idk you tell me!)