chapter 5

“gr…andpa….help me…” tears flooded on her cheeks. She was scared. She was trembling. She doesn’t know what to do or where to go.The guys have already ran away but she was still scared. The familiar warm and red fluid is all over her hands. The strong smell of it makes her feel dizzy.

“Yuuki! Where are you?!!!” Her grandpa was cooking for her but he just left the food on the stove until it burns.

“I don’t…know…it happened again….grandpa…it happened again…”

“I’ll send Masaki to find you. Stay there! “ He hung up on her.

Yuuki opened her bag and took out a sweater. She put it on to cover the blood from the eyes that will surely feel curious about seeing a girl with blood on her uniform and her hands. She took some tissues and quickly wiped it all away.She just sat on a bench so it is easier for Masaki to find her.

                   ………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Yuuki!” Masaki used his special sense of smell that was given by Yuuki.

“Yuuuki!!”

Then he saw a girl, all alone by herself on a bench. Nobody attend to her because everyone is too busy running their own errand. She was staring into space. Her hair was a mess. Masaki quickly took the coat in his hand and wrapped it around her.

“Let’s go home. Its late already” The sun was setting. Masaki realized that she has been sitting there for quite a while now. He felt really guilty for not being able to find her quick enough.

“Masa..ki…am I a curse to this world?” her hands grab Masaki’s hand really tight.

“Stop talking lets go home now…”

She hold on to Masaki’s chest. As a loyal servant, he just let her be. He couldn’t imagine what his mistress had gone through.She started crying.

“Cry as much as you want..” he caressed her hair. Yuuki is already like a sister too him. They grew up together. Yuuki was always kind to him although he was only her servant. She never like to refer him as one.He hugged her tightly. Her cry did turned a few heads.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Nee, Reina…its been 3 days since Yuuki last came to school. Did you mail her about it?” Hayami was worried because she didn’t return any call or mail from him.

“I called her 50 times already. She didn’t return my call either….im really worried….Should we go to her house after school?”

“en~ itadakimasu..” he started eating his bento that his mother made for him.

“itadakimasu..”  Reina kept losing her appetite for worrying about her friend. The three girls were staring at her again. When she look at them. They quickly turn away pretending to talk about something else.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“ is that her brother? “

“I don’t know..but he doesn’t look like her..”

They were whispering about the guy who’s cleaning up the lawn.

“you go and ask if we can see Yuuki..”

“why me..im a girl… you go..” Reina pushed him.

“a…ano…”

“yes? How may I help you ?” Masaki accidentally spoke in formal style. He knew if Lady Yuuki finds out, she must be angry about it.

“a…a…um…We’re Yuuki’s classmate, we brought her homeworks from school. Is she alright?” Reina saved the awkward moment.

“ah…Yuuki is sick, she’s been having this fever…and she said she doesn’t want to see anyone at the moment..”Masaki tried to cover for her.

“ah….if that’s so then…we should go home…please pass this to her…” Reina passed a few books and papers to Masaki. Then she bowed and went to walk away.

“but can you tell her its Hayami and Reina.. we’re close with her so maybe…”

“Im sorry but my lady’s word is for me to obey” Masaki bowed. He was too used to talking like that, he doesn’t know how do people in this town talk.

“em…well then..” Hayami bowed to him and followed Reina.

“that guy is weird, he called Yuuki his lady? What is his relationship with yuuki? “

“ah….could it be…you’re jealous of him?!!” Reina poked him.

“ That’s….that’s not true…impossible! “ But his cheeks shows the other way.He poked Reina back.

From the window, Yuuki looked at them walking away. She feels like shouting their name but she couldn’t.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“GOOOOOD MORNING~~” Yuuki waved at Reina.

Reina recognized her voice. She quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“finally you’ve recovered…I was lonely without you…being with hayami alone is not fun if you’re not around. Im sure he thinks the same too.” She pinches her cheeks.

“ouch…” she smiled. She didn’t need to fake it as she thought earlier. She’s just happy to be around her friends. Whatever happens is the past couldn’t bother her anymore. They walked and Yuuki try to catch up with what she’s been missing.

“Yuuki, Good morning!!!! “ The three annoying girls appeared. They were smiling.One of them holds a cup of coffee.

“Do you want coffee? Here drink it ..” She forced Yuuki to drink it. They dragged Yuuki away from reina. They help her to seat at her place. One of them was holding a fan and fanned yuuki . Another was holding a brush in her hand.

“uhh…let me help you with your hair…” She started brushing her hair.

Yuuki was completely confused.