I Want To Earn It

(Katsuki pov)
Hey izuku long time no see where have you been? My mum was worried she heard you mum was arrested and the cops just said you were taken by all might. Lucky bastard getting to meet him before me. And not only that but you've got a hot sister who's obsessed with you. "H-hey Kacchan how've you and auntie been?" What the fuck you're in hospital after taking a knife from Stain and yet you're asking how we are? I feel bad you don't have a quirk you'd be a great hero maybe then I'd have a decent rival. "Aw don't feel bad Kacchan I may not have a quirk but I'm still going to be the number 1 hero, also you're leaning on my wing". You're wing? Wow what the, you do have a quirk? When did this happen? "It's not actually a quirk it's a really long story to put it simply my real dad is a deadbeat god". Jesus christ izuku you really are a weird kid. Well I should probably get going the old hag is going to kill me but you should drop by when you're better. "I will catch you later thanks for stopping bye."

(Midnight pov)
Hey my little izu I have someone who wants to talk to you and I think you'll like what he has to say, come in. "Hey izuku I'm principle Nezu I apologise for the manner in which we first met but I'd like to make it up to you. As a reward for saving one of our teachers from the hero killer we would like to offer you a chance to take the practical entrance exam for UA as a practice for when you're ready to join, although you'll be a recommendation student". "I'd love to try it out but when it's my turn to join UA I don't want to be recommended I want to earn my place if that's okay"se  See Nezu isn't my little brother just the most adorable little hero ever, I'll make sure gets to the entrance exam on time so we'll see you in a week. "A WEEK? I HAVE TO TRAIN RIGHT NOW WHEN CAN I LEAVE THE HOSPITAL" calm down izu you're just there to practice yea still 3 more school years. Now take a quick nap or we canaaaaaaaaaaaqq q leave right now the doctors said you need to take it easy for a day though.

(Izuku pov the day after)
Nemi! Nemi! Come see this! Come on! "Calm down izu I'm coming, what is it you show me" I made a new move and it's really strong.

(Battle pov)
Izuku uses his power so his wings sprout and his talons appear, he takes a few paces away from his punch bag he lifts both hands and claps and as he goes this the air around the punch bag follows the movement of his hands causing immense air pressure to hit the punch bag at both sides. If used on a villain this could probably knock them out in 1 attempt.

(Midnight pov)
"So did you like it big sis" yeah Izu that was pretty impressive but It's scary how strong you are for a 10 year old I think you could probably compete with some UA students already. Although I have a suggestion, if you can control air pressure and density like that why not try to make an barrier for defence or you can try and redirect attacks. You still have so much potential in what you can do you're going to be unstoppable. "I will keep working hard so I can protect you, but something's been bothering me recently" oh and what would that be? "Well when we get married doesn't that mean we need to have kids?" Well we don't have to and you're way too young to be thinking about that so just focus on training, and why don't you try having some fun or making some friends. "I have a friend Kacchan said we can go see him and auntie bakugou whenever we want" yes but don't you want to have more friends? "Well I'd have rather have close friends I love than just people to talk to but can't trust" you're too smart for you good izu. Now gimme a big hug.

(Izuku pov)
'Maybe I should try and find some close friends i need to have people i can rely on'