the first grimmkin

Today was the day of the forever falls trip. Excitement was high, but also tension because of the fact that team rwby and jnpr were chosen by grimm to scour the kingdom with the help of his child. And at the moment it appeared that one was in the forest.

Ruby: From how the child is acting a flame is in the forest that were going into today for the field trip.

Blake: That is what it seems. Although he is a bit loud for my tastes.

Yang: He doesn't understand puns and I must teach him.

Wiess: How do we know if he can understand us at all?

As she says this grimmchild looked over at her, went to her lap and layed down, and went to sleep.

Wiess: It's so...warm?

Ruby: Let me feel. Oh my oum it is.

Blake: Guys we should probably go to sleep. It's late and we have a full plate tomorrow.

*timeskip to the next day*

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

The group stops, and Jaune, grunting and carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, tries to catch up with them and ends up bumping into Cardin. The bully scowls at Jaune, who attempts to feign innocence by whistling tunelessly.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Cardin: Come on, buddy - let's go!

As he says this he grabs juane by the scruff of the neck and drags him away from everyone, juane looks up and sees pyrrha looking at him disappointed and looks down.

As pyrrha is just about to leave grimm, the troupe master appears in front of her.

Grimm: This won't do, this won't do at all, pyrrha if I could request that you help him to not only free him from his bindings but also help him realize his ability.

Pyrrha: I was planning on it.

*Juane POV*

Cardin: Hey, great work, Jauney boy! Now that wasn't too hard, was it?

Jaune: I think I'm allergic to this stuff...

Cardin: Greeeeat, great, great. So, Jaune, I bet you're asking yourself, 'Why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect six jars of tree sap when there's only five of us?'

Jaune: That is one of the many questions I have asked myself today, yes.

Juane: (Why do I feel like I could easily beat these guys with little effort)

The reason juane feels this is because he's being watched by grimm who will assist him if need be.

Cardin: Well, come with me, and you'll find out.

Juane: Cardin, wh-what's going on?

Cardin: Payback.

Juane: Pyrrha...? Wh-what are you-?

Cardin: That's the girl. Red-haired know-it-all, thinks she's so smart. Alright, boys. Last night, old Jaune here managed to round up an entire box of Rapier Wasps, and now, we're gonna put him to work.

Cardin: Now, according to one of the essays you wrote for me last week, these nasty things loooove sweets. I'm thinking it's time we teach her a thing or two.