ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒃

Start from the beginning

I glare at her. I really don't want to talk about Damon, who last tried to kill my sister, nor do I wanna talk about Stefan, whose reactions confuse me. 

Damn these Salvatore men!

"Who are you?" I raise a brow, not showing her my inner turmoil. I expected a snarky response, so imagine my shock when she giggles like a school girl and twists strands of her black hair "I'm Anna. Your brother may have mentioned me. I mean, we're like, practically dating..."

"Bitch" I murmur.

She shrugs and goes to the curtained window, peering out, not letting much light come in. "Bonnie's not gonna open the tomb An-"

"Oh, I think she will..."

"Do you really want Katherine out that bad?" I scoff.

"Trust me." She turns to me with a scrunched nose "No one I know wants to see that bitch again. Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot..."

"Then who is it?"

"My mother's in there..." Anna walks over to me as Ben observes me "Katherine couldn't help herself. She just had to toy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. And when she got caught, so did my mother. I watched Johnathan Gilbert take her away..."

"So?"I challenge. This is my daily game people, get up, get knocked out. And oh, play around with vampires.

"So... I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding so you can start serving a purpose-"

"Which is...?"

"Leverage" Anna states in a duh tone. She flips out a phone which is very similar to mine. I sigh and try to take it from her but she just holds it beyond her, smirking. 

She calls a number which I hope isn't Jenna's. When the receiver picks up the call, Anna puts it on speaker and I hear a concerned Stefan "Hey are you o-" 

I begin shouting motel when Ben cups my mouth from behind. I elbow him just as Anna puts a finger on her lips and raises her left brow in warning "She's fine. They're fine. For now. Tell me you have the grimoire and they'll stay fine..."

Elena thrashes against the vampire holding us but to no avail. Stefan cautiously answers Anna's words about the Grimoire that is apparently hot-in-demand. 

Anna fixes a meeting. Ben lets out my sister and Bonnie and pushes us to the bed. Anna becomes strict, like a warden as she instructs her protegee "I'm leaving. Keep them buttoned down. Compulsion won't work. Just use violence." 

Her words seem like she doesn't know I'm a Guardian. 

That's good news.

"Tell me, how long have you been a witch?" Ben questions Bonnie off-handedly."Is there anything to drink here Benny?" I cut him off. I don't like him anywhere near my friend.

Ben gets up from the side of the bed and walks over to me, away from them.

"Are you offering?" his face vamps out, as if he expects me to scream like in a horror movie. I just roll my eyes and his face falls back to the normal mode "There's water on the night stand..."

I smile sarcastically "Thanks" but I don't make any move to reach out to the glass. Bonnie eyes the water and she looks to me "Hey. Can I have a sip?" my eyes furrow but then I catch her actual look. 

I nod slowly and hand her the glass. I really hope we get to escape soon.

My witch friend suddenly throws the liquid onto the vampire and I see flames rising out of water. Wow.