Chapter 32- Kiss me

Magsimula sa umpisa

Finally the wedding's going to start. I just stayed with Ashley and she kept talking about everything. Literally everything. She doesn't need anyone's company she can even talk to air I guess.

"You just have same interests as my sister. You know, I heard a lot about her from my mom and she used to be just like you I guess." I frowned upon hearing Ashley. Her sister?

"She's dead! If that's what you're thinking. I guess she's 5 that time. I heard she used to love Paris. Just like you." OK, when I were 5 I don't even know how to cross the street and knowing other country's name is out of my radar. She kept talking and talking and talking. Not gonna lie I felt good. I mean I never knew how it would be to have girl as your friend.

I haven't seen Jungkook as I was really busy hearing Ashley's stories and just then she was called and I left her as Mr. Greene came and walked Ashley through the aisle.

I stood beside Mrs. Greene as I don't know anyone here other than her. She kept shedding tears as Ashley kept saying vows with her future husband.

I don't know why but I placed my hand on her shoulder, the mother of the bride, trying to console her.

"I never knew she would get this big to get married. She used be so small when I first saw her. She's just 3 years old that time. So tiny and so adorable. My heart swelled when she called me mom for the first when we brought her to our home. She made me forget that I'm a mother even though I can't have children. She's my everything." Mrs. Greene words hit my ears really hard, she lost her first child and Ashley told me that Mrs. Greene couldn't be pregnant again and they adopted Ashley.

She proved that being called by the name mom isn't that easy. We have to earn it. And she did.

"It's ok Mrs. Greene she will always be your loving daughter. Nothing's gonna change it. And don't you think you will get a little relief from her constant loudspeaker like voice?" my question made her to chuckle loudly and I'm glad that she laughed.

"Thank you sweetheart. You know how to make someone smile." he side hugged me and I smiled together with her. I shifted my gaze to the front to see him standing right opposite to me. Him! Jungkook!

He's looking majestically handsome in his white suit and when our eyes met he quickly dodged my gaze and looked way to the front witnessing the  bride and the groom. If you hear something's breaking or shattering then it's my heart.

Finally the wedding came to an end and it's reception time. Both Mr and Mrs. Greene were busy so they thought of conducting both marriage and the reception at the same time.

I stood at a secluded place away from people trying to figure out everything that had happened between me and Jungkook. And a sigh left my lips.

"Looks like someone's got something on their mind." I heard Mrs. Greene's voice as she approached me with a smile.

"No, Mrs. Greene it's nothing. I was jus-"

"I think the man who's practically ogling you since you came here is the reason for it." she said while secretly gesturing me to look at Jungkook who just looked away from me when I caught him staring at me.

"No, it's not. He's not looking at me, it's just a misunderstanding I guess." I shrugged and laughed nervously while denying her.

"You have same preferences as my daughter. Maybe that's why I felt connected to you. Don't think I'm being too clingy to you y/n! I just think of you as my daughter. OK, now let's get something for you to eat. Alright!" she squealed and took me to a table and served me a plate full of all varieties of dishes.

I don't have appetite. But I just ate a very little bit and left it. I just didn't feel like eating.

"Hey, beautiful! Are you alone?" I heard a unfamiliar voice and I rolled my eyes secretly thinking my day couldn't get any worse. A pale skinned  man dressed in suit took a seat beside me. You know, I don't like when someone calls me with nicknames. But Jungkook is different I like it when he calls me.

I just gave a polite smile to him and recognized him as one of the perverted men who you find uncomfortable by their gaze. His sly smile and disgusted smirk looked like he's almost stripping off my clothes in his mind.

I think I should just offer him something like the coffee that I gave to Jungkook once. Or even worser than that.

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Greene called me I need to go." I just got up from my seat and tried to make a sneaky escape but he caught my wrist. OK! Now I don't like if a stranger touches me and that too a man who's practically urging me to get into his bed with his eyes. I felt disgusted by his touch, I felt like insects crawling over my skin. Ewww.

"I seriously request you to get your hands off me mister or you will regret it!" I said sternly with fuming anger evident in my eyes and my voice came out a bit loud making him to loosen his grip on my hand as he sensed that we're getting attention of people near us.

I harshly released my hand from him and turned around to leave but got bumped into a wide chest. A familiar muscular scent hit my nostrils and I instantly recognized Jungkook without even looking at his face.

"Let's go!" he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him after giving a death glare to the man earlier. Jungkook informed the old couple that we're leaving and I bid my good bye to Mrs. Greene and her daughter after giving them a big hug.

He drove off to my house and the journey was filled with horrifying silence and nothing else. His jaw clenched and his grip on the steering is tight and I'm really surprised that it didn't break. I can see him poking his inner cheek with his tongue and I just felt he's in fury and it's going to be dangerous.

I thought he would just drop me off but he followed me to my flat. I opened the door and he closed the door behind him harshly making me flinch.

"Why did you yell at the man?" he asked viciously and I turned around feeling too afraid to face him but did it eventually.

"He touched me, he caught my wrist! Do you want me to sit quiet? I don't like if anybody does that to me." I don't why my voice came out a bit loud but I think I'm despising the fact that Jungkook is questioning me instead of that man.

"What's wrong with that? I did it to you many times. I even kissed you! Does that matter now? He just caught your wrist nothing more. You almost created a scene there!" I scoffed hearing his stupid accusations.

"Do you want me to stay quiet let him do whatever he wants? And how can you even compare yourself with him?" I asked him, no I yelled at him. He's getting on my nerves.

" You don't love me right! Neither you love him! How am I different from him? I don't even know why you just let me touch you let me kiss you let me hold you if you don't even like me? You're just leading me on y/n!" what is he even talking about?

"Are you insane? You're different Jungkook! And can't you understand that I love you." I yelled frantically.

"But why keep pushing me away?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"I don't know. You're just, you're just so perfect and I don't think you will be happy with me ever." I'm at verge of tears now.

He just took a few steps closing the distance between us and cupped my cheeks.

"Why can't you realize the fact that you're my happiness! I can't even imagine myself without you. Why can't you see that?" he placed his forehead against mine still cupping my cheeks.

"I love you y/n! It's you who makes me happy. I will never stop loving you if you're thinking about that. I don't know what should I do to make you believe me."

"Kiss me!" I just blurted it out and he looked straight into my eyes.

"No! I don't think I could be able to control myself just with a kiss." he shook his head in denial.

"Then don't!" I just said it out loud and he looked at me with wide eyes but soon his eyes turned dark. I know what's coming next and I will never ever regret it.

A/n : *cough * so umm, I think next chapter is going to be about umm you know smut. Are you ready?

Do vote and comment guys 😉