Chapter 17: after care

Haven't updated in a while soooo :):):):);)

Levi:
"WAKE THE FUCK UP" I yelled punching Adam ad hard as I hard as I could instantly waking him up and making the the chair he was tied to fall, Cial was quite to pick up it and stand it up straight not wanted to making me madder than I already was. "Did you really fucking think you would get away with this, huh, taking what's mine and trying to fucking rape him" I yelled at him, I was just disgusted in this guy and also mad at myself for not being with Eren, what if I was a minute later. this son of a bitch just started laughing "yes actually, I would have fucked so good he would have just begged you to go to let him go with me" he said smirking "I'll admit you got some guts" I said walked over to the table with all my torture weapons. I picked up the brass knuckles slipping them in and walking back over to Adam and punched him hard about 5 times in a row making blood instantly pour out hit nose "Jake hand me a knife" I said to the guy that was behind me and closer to the table with the knives on it. He picked up a medium sized one and handed to me "hey, wait wai-" cut him off by stabbing him in his thigh, and trust me that shit hurts "AHHHHH FUCK" he yelled out at the top of his lungs, I punching him to make him shut up and yanked his head back by his hair. "This room is sound proof but if my angel so much as hears and fuck mumble, I'll hurt you ten times as bad as I was going to without killing you" I said through gritted teeth, there was suddenly a knock on the door that pissed me off. I stormed over to the door and slammed it open "what" I said in a anger tone "hes awake, sir" one of my men said as I thanked him walking down the stairs to the second floor and to the bed room.

I opened the door to see Eren in the bed looking right at me, I walked over "hi, baby how you feeling" i asked sitting on the bed smiling at him, he just shrugged his shoulders. "D-daddy I'm s-so sorry I should have not gon with him I was just so drunk and and an-" "baby, calm down nothing is your fault it's all mine, I should have been there with you or it wouldn't have happened ok" I interrupted pulling him into my chest cuddling him. I heard him start crying and my heart broke a little, one things for sure Adams going to wish he never decided to want Eren "please stop crying baby, he can never hurt you again I promise" "o-ok daddy" "I love you" he said "I love you too, princess" I whispered stroking his back. "You want to take a bath" I asked "y-yes" he said still crying as I picked him up and started carrying him to the bathroom. "Please stop crying baby boy" I said as I put him down and reached to take off his shirt but he flinched and jumped back "could I please do it myself" Eren mumbled not looking at me "oh, of courses I said a little hurt as I leaving against the counter watching him. He just continued staring at the ground "could y-you p-please leave"  he stuttered  out, now I was fucking mad, not at him but at Adam for what he did, now Eren doesn't want me to touch him "yea ok, I'll be back in 30 minutes" I said walking over to him kissing his forehead and leaving.

I went back up to the third floor walking to the room Adam was in and closed the door behind me going over to the table and grabbing my gun, and walked back to Adam "hey boss, how's Eren I could have the chef get him some food I know h-" Cial was cut off by me shooting Adam in the knee cap. Adam once again screamed at the top of his lungs, I put the gun to his head and he stopped yelling instantly "if you disturb Eren downstairs I'll keep you alive and torture you for two more days than I already was" I said angrily which shut him up real fast "and no it's fine we're about to go out to dinner eat" I said looking at Adam. I tortured him for 30 minutes to give Eren time in th bath, I pulled some of his nails off, cut him, cut off certain body parts but not fatal, I wanted to keep him alive as long as possible. I left him there crying and bleeding, I went down to me and Eren's room and nocked on the bathroom door "baby, are you done" I asked in a quite voice. "Y-yes" I quickly opened the door to saw my angel, I grabbed the towel sitting on the counter walking over to Eren. He stood up and I raped the towel around him then picked him up carrying him to the room. I sat him on the bed and went over to the dresser picking out some panties and one of my shirts, I went over time and watched him get dressed and I could tell her was nervous. "princess, I know your nervous but you have nothing to worry about, please don't be scared of me" I said turning around as he stared up at me. "I-I'm sorry daddy" he whispered. "You have nothing to be sorry about" I said pulling him closer to me "no come on, there's some food waiting for you downstairs" I said grabbing his hand as we walked out the room downstairs and to the kitchen.

After he was doing eating we sat on the couch with him on my lap watching tv, I was rubbing circles on his thighs "baby, can you tell me what happened?" I asked as, he was quite for a minute "w-well I was in the kitchen a-and he came up to me and stared talking to me and said he w-was a cloys friend of yours, then he t-took started t-taking me upstairs and into t-the b-bedroom. I asked what h-he was doing but he s-said w-wanted to talk to me I-in quite, I wasn't scared until h-he closed and l-locked the door and grabbed my neck and s-slammed me against the wall and told me not to make a sound. He s-said he w-wanted me and was g-going to take me away f-from you then he pulled me by my hair a-and threw m-me on the bed. I tried to get away I really d-did b-b-but h-he told me to t-take off-" "shhh, baby you don't have finish ok" I said interrupted him as he started crying into my chest. "Hey, how about you get all pretty in your nicest dress and we go out" I asked hopefully "I guess so" he said looking down "Eren, you know I feel about that" I said sternly yet softly "s-sorry" he said looking up at me "ok, go get ready and take as long as you need baby" I said kissing him softly before pulling away before letting him up. I sat there for a moment before going the stairs, I heard the shower when I got in the room so I got the suit I was going to wear for me and Eren's date and went the many other bathrooms to take a shower.

About 30 minutes later I was showered, dressed, and just waiting for Eren, I decided to go check on my little friend upstairs, I walked in the room to find him sleep and I couldn't have that. I walked behind him slapping his head "wake up, this isn't fucking nap time" I said walking around facing him as he glared at me "since you want to look that at me I'm gonna call someone up here to keep you awake" I said smiling before going to walk out "wait please, plea-" "shut up" I said walking out and going downstairs. I came into our room to see the most beautiful sight, Eren had on this long velvet red dress, with a high slit in it that I don't remember buying but he was looking in the mirror at himself disappointed, he saw me in the mirror and gave a little smile. I walked up behind him putting my hands on his waist " you look absolutely perfect, Sweetheart" I said putting my head on his shoulder, he turned around looking up at me "and you look very handsome daddy" he said giving me a genuine smile. "You ready to go my love" I said putting out a hand for him to take, he took it as we started walking out of the room and downstairs, some of my guys where in the living room and all started staring at Eren as we made our way down the stairs. I could have sworn I saw on of them grab there dick out the corner of my eye, I took the gun I had from the back of my pants and and cocked it and they looked away "sorry boss" one of them mumbled looking down, I put it back and grabbed Eren's hand leading him to the garage going to my nicest car. I opened the door for him then softly closed it once he was in and got in the drivers side. I started up the car grabbing his hand as he looking at me "tonight's going to be special, I promise" I said kissing the back of his hand as upping the garage pulling out the driveway, and we on our way to our special night.