Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena

Start from the beginning

It me some to process what is he saying. But the word tomato sauce caught my attention. This Jimin bitch is playing with me.

"Hyung! Why did you say that? I'm really shocked to see that she's stupid enough to believe that it's blood." Jimin laughed hysterically while pointing his index finger at me while I'm raging with fury. He stood up immediately and started to role play.

"Am I not that precious that you're ready to loose me y/n?" he mimicked Jungkook's voice. He turned to the opposite side and started again.

"You're so precious that I want to give away my love to see you happy Jungkook!" he mimicked my voice while dreamily staring into the space while batting his eye lashes repeatedly. I cringed.

"S-Stop J-Jimin!" I heard Hoseok's snort as he tried hard to control his laughter by clutching his stomach hardly as if he's pregnant and he doesn't want the baby to come out. Yes if there's really a baby the baby shouldn't come out into this cruel world on which Jimin is existing.

"Will you stop your drama Mr. Park!?" my voice laced with anger and he just came beside me while I just turned not to face him. He's thinking that it's a joke? They're my feelings.

"Oh come on! OK I will be serious now!" he turned me around and took my hands into his.

"Look I really don't want to remember that ugly scene. But still I need to tell you. He cried like a hyena that day!" I looked at him with a frown. What?

"Hyena's doesn't cry Jimin they have a laughing face." I exclaimed.

"She's stupid!" I heard Hoseok stating but I didn't care.

"If I said that he cried like a hyena then he cried like a hyena. No more discussion about it." He said strictly.

"Both of them are idiots." I heard Hoseok's voice again.

"Listen to me that day when we came back from hanging out after you moving in, Taehyung and Jungkook came together to talk. I first told them to duck off but then Jungkook immediately started crying like a ducking hyena. I mean it was really frustrating and disgusting to hear but still I enjoyed a lot watching him crying." Jimin spoke. Jungkook cried?! For me?

"What a cruel person you're to enjoy someone crying?" Hoseok commented.

"I would definitely enjoy if that someone is Jeon Jungkook!" he stated while turning to hoseok and Hoseok just let out a scoff.

"And also I was born in busan first." now it's my turn to scoff.

"Y/n!?"

I just sighed and looked at Hoseok who just called me.

" If you love him then why are doing all this?" he asked again.

"I told you already I think he's pitying me and he doesn't know how to differ pity and love." I stated.

"Are you sure Mr. Jeon is the one who couldn't differ pity and love? Why do I think you're the who is thinking his genuine love as pity." he blurted it out.

Am I? Really? I thought about it for a while.

"To me I don't a man cries that easily. I mean his ego wouldn't let him do it. But he cries when he loses or about to loose something precious. I guess Mr. Jeon thinks you're precious for him."