Chapter 10: Hello Again

When Wei WuXian opened his eyes, he discovered he was not in the JingShi. He did not know where he was. Everywhere around him was black. He could not see anything. Suddenly, a voice called him.

Jiang Yanli, "A-Xian..."

Wei WuXian turned around, "Shijie?"

He could not see her, but he was sure he heard her voice.

Jin ZiXuan, "Wei WuXian"

Uncle Fourth, "Young Master Wei."

Grandma Wen, "Young Master Wei."

Wen Qing, "Wei WuXian"

Wei WuXian called out, "Jin ZiXuan? Uncle Fourth? Grandma Wen? Wen Qing? Why are you all here?"

They did not answer him. They only smiled at him.

More people called out to him.

Jiang FengMian, "A-Ying."

Wei WuXian, "...U....Uncle Jiang?"

Yu ZiYuan, "Wei Ying."

Wei WuXian, "Madam Yu?"

They continued to look at him, not saying anything.

Wei WuXian, "What...what is going on?"

Suddenly, he wanted to hug each and every one of them. However, when he took a step forward, they disappeared.

The next second, the first person that appeared, was Jiang FengMian and Yu ZiYuan.

The cause of their death, that scene, flashed before his very eyes.

He saw Wen ZhuLiu melt their golden cores, and slowly, they were attacked by too many Wens, losing consciousness.

Wei WuXian, "No! NO! UNCLE JIANG! MADAM YU!"

He ran forward, but they disappeared. The next scene appeared.

It was Jin ZiXuan. There was a hole in his heart. He spat out blood, and kneeled down.

Jin ZiXuan, "Wei WuXian...A-Li...shes...shes still...waiting for you..."

Wei WuXian, "Jin ZiXuan...I...I am sorry! I didnt mean to kill you...I-"

Before he could finish, the next scene appeared.

Jiang Yanli, "A-Xian, why did you run so fast? I didnt get a chance to take a good look at you..."

Wei WuXian, in tears, "Shi...shijie..."

Jiang Yanli reached out her hand, "A-Xian...my XianXian...come here..."

Wei WuXian, "Shijie...Shijie!"

He ran towards her, but before he could grab her hand, a sword pierced through her.

Wei WuXian, "SHIJIE!"

Then, it was the last scene. At the burial mounds.

Wen Qing, "Goodbye, Wei WuXian. A-Ning and I will turn ourselves in. Sorry, and, thank you."

Uncle Fourth, "Please! Please have mercy! Please don't kill us! We didnt kill anyone!"

Grandma Wen, "Please dont kill us! Please let us off!"

...

Uncle Fourth, "Young Master Wei! Help us!"

Grandma Wen, "Young Master Wei! Where are you? Save us!"

Other Wen remnants, "Help! Dont kill us!" "Young Master Wei! Help us!"

Just then, Wei WuXian remembered. He saw his only family left, the Wen remnants, one by one, died infront of him. They were happily chatting when their houses started to be on fire. The four sects, Gusu Lan, Lanling Jin, Qinghe Nie, Yunmeng Jiang, attacked them. There was so much chaos, Wei WuXian could not focus on his cultivation. What affected him even more was, even when controlling the corpses, they killed some cultivators, but it was not enough to save the Wen remnants. There were too many cultivators from the four sects, and so little of them. Seeing his loved ones die infront of him, even when he tried to protect them, he lost control. His corpses stopped running, turn to look at him, and rushed towards him. The next thing he knew, he felt great pain everywhere.