Chapter 8: Don't go.

Wei WuXian, "Ah! Ah! Lan Zhan! Er-gege! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ah!" 

Lan WangJi thrusted even harder into Wei WuXian. "Ah...ahh...it feels good..."

Lan WangJi bend over and kissed Wei WuXian, their tongues twirling around each other's. Just then, they heard a loud bang on the door nearby, along with hurried, stomping footsteps.

Lan WangJi stopped thrusting, and they both stared at each other in shock. 

"Old Senior Lan!" 

Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian's hearts skipped a beat.

Lan SiZhui, "Old Senior Lan! Sorry for the noise. I fell down and JingYi was helping me rub it. It hurt alot so I groan in pain. I am sorry for being too loud."

Lan JingYi knodded his head.

Lan QiRen, "...Is that so? Let me take a look."

Lan SiZhui, "No no! Thank you Old Senior Lan, but its okay! Its not serious."

Lan QiRen, "Its almost past nine. Quickly go back to your rooms. Don't make me punish you two."

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi, "Yes sir!" 

And so, they parted ways. After the two juniors made sure that Lan QiRen was in his room and shut his door, they stood outside the JingShi. 

Lan SiZhui knocked on the door lightly, "Senior Wei, Hanguang-Jun."

Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi exchanged glances. They quickly got dressed. Wei WuXian opened the door, with Lan WangJi standing beside him. 

Lan SiZhui, "Senior Wei, Hanguang-Jun, sorry to disturb your happy time, but...please try not to be so loud...Old Senior Lan actually came out because...I think he heard you two...erm..."

The two juniors started to blush.

Wei WuXian, "Was...Was I that loud?"

Lan JingYi, "Yes. We could hear you about 5 metres away from here." 

Wei WuXian, "Ah well, you can't blame me. Your Hanguang-Jun was fucking me too hard."

Lan WangJi, "Who was the one who asked me to go harder?"

Wei WuXian, " ... "

The two juniors blushed even more. 

Wei WuXian, "Anyway, thank you SiZhui and JingYi for covering for us. We really appreciate your help. Sorry for the trouble."

Lan SiZhui, "No trouble at all, Senior Wei. Just be careful. Goodnight Senior Wei, Hanguang-Jun." 

Wei WuXian, "Goodnight!"

Lan WangJi, "Mhm." 

The next morning, after Wei WuXian woke up, he sat on his hubby's lap.

Wei WuXian, "My good Lan Zhan, do you have anything to do today?"

Lan WangJi, "I have to grade the juniors papers."

Wei WuXian started to whine, "Mhmmmmm, Er-gege, accompany me to take a walk outside."

Lan WangJi, "Another day, I am busy."

Wei WuXian, "Er-gege, pleaseeeeeeeee. I will be lonely if I take a walk without you."

Lan WangJi put his hand around Wei WuXian's waist, "Then stay here, I will be with you all day."

Wei WuXian took the brush away from Lan WangJi's hand, placed it onto the table, and lifted up his chin. "Er-gege, I am sure you don't want another guy to touch me, wouldn't you?"