Chapter 5: You are the reason he smiles

"Ahhhhh....Hanguang-Jun...Don't go..."

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi, who were tending to the rabbits, looked up. Wei WuXian was clinging to Lan WangJi.

Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying, it is only for one night. I will be back tomorrow."

Wei Ying continued to whine, "Nooooooo....I want to be with Hanguang-Jun the entire day...if you go...I will be very lonely...I cannot have a good sleep without you lying next to me..."

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi approached the pair and saluted, "Hanguang-Jun, Senior Wei."

Lan Zhan, "Mn."

Lan SiZhui, "Hanguang-Jun, are you going for a night hunt?"

Lan Zhan, "Mn. This village requested for my help, but they only want me to assist them and no one else."

Lan JingYi, "Ah, no wonder why Senior Wei is whining so much."

Wei Ying, still clinging to Lan Zhan, "Hanguang-Jun, forget about the night hunt. Spend the whole day with your hubby, pleaseeeeeeee?"

Lan Zhan, " ..."

Wei Ying whispered to his ear, "I am sure Hanguang-Jun cannot bare to be apart from me for even one day?"

Lan Zhan, "I have you everyday, one day is nothing."

Wei Ying, "...Anyway, I mean Lan Zhan, I really cannot fall asleep without you beside me...Don't go...take me with you...when you are fighting I can stay in the inn..."

Lan Zhan, "No. You stay here."

Wei Ying, "Ehhhhh Lan Zhannnnnnnnn..."

Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi giggled at the cute scene.

Lan Zhan smiled and suddenly pressed his lips onto Wei Ying, causing the two juniors to blush. "I really have to go now. I will spend more time with you tomorrow, I promise."

Wei Ying, "You said so yourself, Hanguang-Jun."

Lan Zhan smiled softly, "Mn."

He kissed Wei Ying's cheek as a goodbye kiss and flew off on Bichen.

Wei Ying, "Sigh, guess I can forget about sleeping tonight."

Lan JingYi, "Senior Wei, why are you so needy? It is just one day without him, yet you act as if he will be gone for years."

Wei Ying placed his arms at his waist, "Oh, I am so sorry JingYi, that your belovered Hanguang-Jun hugs me so tightly and comfortably every night that I cannot survive one night without it."

Lan JingYi rolled his eyes while Lan SiZhui giggled.

Lan SiZhui, "Senior Wei, thank you."

Wei Ying looked at him, confused, "Thank you? For?"

Lan SiZhui smiled even more, "For making Hanguang-Jun smile, for making him so happy."

Wei Ying, "Huh?"

Lan SiZhui, "Ever since I was raised by Hanguang-Jun, I never once saw him smile. Only when you came back and started to stay by his side, whenever you two accompany us to night hunt, I noticed that Hanguang-Jun started to smile much more. Everyone can see that he is really happy."

Lan JingYi, "Oh ya, SiZhui is right. The last thirteen years, I never saw Hanguang-Jun smiled. He always had a cold and blank expression, and his eyes are always dull and dark in expression, as if he lost something really dear to him. But ever since you two came back, we noticed that he really smiles."