Studio Flow

2 days later..... Location: (Now L.A.)

Zendaya's POV

So, today I'm going to the studio to just practice some vocals for my second album. I woke up really excited. First, I took a shower. Next, I wet my hair and let my natural curls hang. Then, it was time for my outfit! That's always my favorite part of the day since everyone knows I love fashion! I put on a red a -line dress because I really felt like dressing up today for some reason. I also decided to put on my new Miu Miu black heels that I bought when I was on New York a few weeks ago. They were so expensive and pretty; I love them so much! I walked downstairs to see my parents staring at me.

"You're wearing a dress to the studio!" said my Dad who was clearly inspecting me. "Who are you trying to impress? Is there someone I don't know about?"

Oh no, I thought, there goes my Dad always worrying about me and boys.

"No, Dad, I just felt like making myself look pretty today, that's all!" I replied laughing.

He just half- smiled, saying, "Come on super star, you're almost late for your studio session,"

I smiled, got in the car, and off the studio we were! Something about today just has me really excited. It just feels like something great will happen today. I don't know what, but I can just feel it. After arriving at the studio, I got out of the car

. "I'll pick you up at 3:45," said my Dad.

"Ok, bye Dad," I waved smiling.

"Bye, Z!" he said driving off.

I walked in the studio looking around for everybody. I couldn't find anyone until I walked into the music room. It was my music engineer Chris and another guy.

"Hey, Z," said Chris waving.

"What's up, Chris!" I nearly screamed. I was in a really good mood today and I just couldn't help myself.

"This is what's up, this guy here," said Chris as he pointed to the other guy standing there, "This is Alex," (played by Max Schneider) "He will be helping you with your vocals today."

Ok, I have to admit Alex is really really good- looking. He has the greatest smile too. He smiled at me.

"It's very nice to meet you, Zendaya," he said as he smiled at me holding his hand out for me to shake. I shook it, maybe for a little too long lol.

"It's really nice to meet you too," I replied blushing. I couldn't help it lol.

"Ok," said Chris, "I'll just leave you two alone, I have to go mix a few songs,"

We both waved to Chris, saying bye. Alex sat down next to the professional keyboard and computer.

"I've heard you sing before, your voice is great." he said with that charming smile of his.

"Thank you," I replied blushing again.

Alex was so sweet, ha ha.

"So let's practice low notes," he suggested.

"Perfect," I replied smiling.

"Do you mind if we sing this song to practice?" he asked as he put on "All of Me".

"Yes, that's perfect, I love that song!" I replied smiling.

"Me too," he smiled.

"I'll start with some low notes, then you can come in with yours," he said smiling.

"What could I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down." sang Max perfectly without messing up one note.

When I heard Max sing, it was like I was dreaming. His voice was so mature and professional; he was reaching notes that I thought couldn't be reached by someone so young.

He smiled, "Your turn Z," he said smiling.

I smiled nervously, "Oh, I'm sorry,"

"It's cool," he replied smiling.

I started to sing.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride, and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright."

"That was great," replied Max, "Your voice," he paused.

"What," I smiled blushing.

"It's beautiful," he said making me blush even harder.

Max and I continued to sing "All of Me" practicing both high and low notes. When we finished, I heard my phone go off with texts from my Dad saying he was outside.

"That's my ride," I said smiling.

"Oh," replied Max.

It's was like he wanted to tell me something but just couldn't right now.

"Here's my number," he said writing it on my hand.

"Alex!" I replied playfully slapping him, "Next time on paper."

He laughed, "Bye, Z,"

"Bye," I waved.

I walked outside and got in my car.

"So how was studio practice?" asked my Dad.

"It was great," I replied quickly.

"Well, I can't wait to get you home," said my Dad smiling.

"Why, Dad?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see, just wait," he replied.

Apparently, there's something really special at home. I guess I'll just have to wait.

So, Z has a lot of studio flow, and her and Alex seem to really find each other really cool. Does Alex like Z? What special thing is at Z's house that her Dad keeps talking about? When is the reunion? Find out in the NEXT CHAPTER!

Don't FORGET to COMMENT😘