Plans and Promises

Christmas Song of the Chapter: :

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

And I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

And I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake to

Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do?

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

Oh, all the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?

Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just want to see my baby

Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

All I want for Christmas is you, baby

Plans and Promises: the Chapter Starts Here! Enjoy.....

Trevor's POV

So, it's like 6am, and I'm just here sleeping on my bed like the next guy. Then, of course, I had to be woke up by someone. By someone, I mean by Deja and Dom. The two stooges is what I call them. I looked at my laptop screen which was blinking. I pressed the button to accept their video chat reply. Why I did this, I don't know? Was it stupid, maybe? But, hey it's 6am, so I can't really be held accountable for what choices I do make at the moment.

Deja's POV

So, yes we're still on the plane, and now my poor sister Z is sleeping again, because you know she was a little sad earlier. Now, me and Dom are trying to come up with a plan for her and Trev to see each other again cause you guys know it's hard for me to see Z upset. I really hope we can pull this off! So me and Dom decided to pull out my laptop and video chat him. The plane started to shake a little from some turbulence, and Christmas music started to play. It was some of favorites like "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole and more. Anyway, after listening to all of the awesome Christmas music, we pressed the button to send Trevor a request for video chat. He obviously pressed accept, and I saw his face on my screen. He looked really tired, but I guess it is 6am, so you know.

Video Chat: (D= Deja, D2= Dom, T=Trevor)
T- Bruh, why did y'all have to wake me up tho? Y'all crazy for real.
D- Shut up, boy! We're here to talk some business.
D2- "Some serious business." said Dom finishing up my sentence.
T- "Uh," groaned Trevor. "Where's Z?"
D- Aww, it's worst than I thought, my Zevor feels tho.
D2- Earth to Deja!
D- "What I mean is, Z's sleeping, she's pretty bummed out too. That's kinda what we wanted to talk to you about." I said with a serious look on my face. Trevor glared at it. I wanted him to. More importantly, I needed him to because this was important. He frowned, and then put on a fake smile.
T- Well, I'm really sorry to hear that.
D- Yeah, Trev, we really gotta reunite you guys. This is major. It's affecting her really badly.
D2- Deja's right, and what makes it worst is that it's almost Christmas. Christmas is in like 16 days. We gotta get you guys to see each other soon before Christmas, and maybe even on Christmas if we can manage.
T- That does sound great guys cause I really miss her too. It may be affecting me even more. Like, yesterday, I was so out of it in the studio, that my producer told me to come back after I've had some rest.
D- Yes, I really hope we can work this out. Zevor has to reunite!
T- There goes someone being obsessed with having Zevor feels again.
D- Oh, shut up!
D2- Yeah, we'll talk about the details later, but how about we group message you after our concert today to talk about the details on when and where?
T- That sounds amaz, guys!
D- Really, Trev, I know your annoying but "amaz". You and Z need to stop it with that word.
T- Alright, alright, but I can't wait for "Operation Reunited.
D2- Reunited and it feels so good!
D- Stop that, Dom, and no, Trev, we're totally calling the plan "The Zevor Reunion!"
T- There you go again with Zevor! But alright, that's cool. Thanks for this, guys, you may have woke me up way too early for this, but that's just you guys showing off your craziness as usual.
D- Shut up, Trev! I think this plan is gonna work.
D2- I know it is. It has too. Perfection isn't always possible, but it is always our goal.
T- Yep, perfection is always goals tho.
D- My battery's going down. Bye, Trev!
D2- Yeah, bye, crazy.
I closed my laptop, and stared at Z who was still sleeping. I smiled at her. Hopefully, everything will work out for Zevor this holiday season. I hoped it did. The plane started to halt to a stop. We were finally about to get off.

Trevor's POV
Deja and Dom may be crazy, but their still my girls. Their always there for me and Z and our relationship. I really hope "The Zevor Reunion" works. It really has to because I need to see Z. I miss her like crazy, and we need each other. We always will.

Looks like Zevor may have a chance of seeing each other after all with the whole "Zevor Reunion" plan in action. But with every plan, there are some flaws. Will there be flaws in this plan? What will go right? What will go wrong? Will Zevor reunite? Find OUT SOON! 😏

Thanks for reading my story, and DON'T FORGET to COMMENT guys!😘❤️🎄
BTW: Can you guys help me to get to 500 Reads soon?