Missing You

Zendaya's POV
This day has truly been the best day of my life! Today, I found out that my dreams are finally coming true. This month has been the best! I've finally sold out a world tour which starts very soon (in December). My first ever clothing line is gonna be released in December too, and my new hit TV show K.C. Undercover is starting in January. I guess you could say that I am very busy, but I'm loving all of this. But, let's go back to today, right now, I'm at one of my normal state fair concerts. I've been doing these since my Shake it Up days; Their nothing new. After performing, I decided to end my concert with some inspiring words to my Zswaggers.

"I wanna thank each and everyone of you for allowing me to live my dream each and every day. I appreciate all of your support, and always remember don't forget to..."

"Smile!" screamed my fans back to me.

That's why I loved them. They were truly the best fans I could ever ask for. I walked off stage after me and my backup dancers bowed. Deja and Dom were, of course, two of my backup dancers.

"Girl, that concert was too dope!" screamed Deja as we went backstage.

"Yes, best one yet, Daya," screamed Dom.

"Thanks, guys," I replied back smiling at both of them. They were my best friends; I knew they would always have my back no matter what.

"Can't wait to finally go home," I added yawning. I did love all of this touring, but right now, I was really tired. I missed my house.

"But Z, we got another concert tomorrow, remember, in Orlando." replied Deja.

"Oh, yeah," I said yawning again.

We had to get back on the plane for another 8 hours. That's when I saw a few missing text messages from a familiar number. It was from Trevor. I was surprised to see that they were from him. I really missed him. We never really got to see each other like we used too anymore because of my busier schedule. What hurt me the most was that it seemed like we would never see each other again. We were really close, and I wanted it to stay like that. Hoping it would make things better, I decided to text him back.

Text Time! (T=Trevor, Z=Zendaya)

T- Hey, Z

T- Daya!

T- Fine, I see how things are😏

Z- Hey, Trev😘

T- Don't kissy face me. Where are you?

Z- At the airport, and I can kissy face you if I want to😘😘😏

T- Whatever, I just wanted to tell you something, that's all😘

Z- What is it?😊

I really was anxious to see what Trevor would tell me. I hope it was good news or something, but maybe I was thinking wrong.

T- I really really really

Z- Get on with it Trev, it's midnight here and I'm tired.

T- Why you gotta be so rude, Z? 😏😂

I got the joke and had to laugh at that one. I missed laughing with Trevor. He always knew how to make me laugh.

Z- Very funny😏

T- I just really really miss you Z! I miss talking to you, hearing you laugh, seeing you smile, I miss you! I miss us!

What Trevor had just said was so sweet. I'm really glad he felt that way because I felt the same, but I didn't know how to tell him about my schedule. We had already not seen each other for like 5 months.

Z- I feel the same way, Trev, I really miss you too. It's just I don't know when we can see each other again. I just don't know 😔😰

T- I really wanna see you. Is there any way?😥

Z- I don't know, Trev, but when I find one I'll tell you. We can still video chat.

T- I know, but it's just not the same.

I knew that everything that Trevor was saying was true. I felt a little bad inside about not being able to take time off to see him, but I also really loved living my dream to the full extent.

Z- I know, your right it's not.😙

T- Well, maybe when it gets closer to the holidays, we can hang out.😔😔😔

Z- Yeah, maybe, remember I still love you "my partner in crime."😘😚😔

After that, Trevor didn't respond to my text telling him that I loved him. I think he did believe that a few months ago, but now, not so much. I wanted him to still know that I did. I had to make a way for us to see each other again. I just had to! I decided to turn my phone off and to fall asleep in the plane. I knew I was going to have a long day tomorrow. My long day wasn't just going to consist of rehearsing and setting up everything for the concert; It was going to consist of me thinking about how I would see Trevor again. And with that, I went to sleep dreaming of all of these thoughts.

It looks like "Zevor" is in trouble. Will Z figure out a way for them to see each other again? Will they both just forget about each other? Will missing each other get in the way of them both having a good holiday season? Find OUT what happens in the next CHAPTER

Don't Forget to VOTE, and COMMENT to me what YOU think will happen NEXT!