"You always say that you're hurt when I'm in pain, so all those times you hurt me until you broke me. Did you close your eyes?" A tear fell from her eyes and another one followed, until it all went out pouring.

If I could just cry for you, take your pain for you to feel peace, if only there was a way I wish I could.

"I just don't know how to take it away for you." I said defeated. My heart couldn't bear seeing her this way afterall.

"All I ever needed at that time was you but you weren't there. I'll never need you again. "

With her words and how she looked at me, I knew that I lost her.

I kept pondering on her words like a vinyl playing in repeat in my mind. I couldn't understand a word from the book I'm reading and that went on for the entire class.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but we're being called." Irene told me as she opened her messages, I sighed and nodded. We're almost done anyways, after this I can...

I can't really talk to her now after that, I forgot.

Before leaving, I stole a glance again. She's looking down reading a book, a sad smile crept on my face before turning around and went to the student council room.

The last couple of task to do is just to check the materials. We have some heavy equipment stored inside the room, this is to be transferred to the open field so I called the utilities and asked them to bring everything to the open field. While I was checking the materials that has been transferred we all heard someone fall, I stopped writing and turned.

Irene fell to the ground with a line of electric wire under her feet, I followed the wire and saw that she tripped on a plugged material while the utilities were checking them. I was about to go back to my business when one of the seniors asked me to take her to the clinic. Exhausted to argue I agreed and brought her to the clinic. As soon as she sat I turned around and was about to leave when she stopped me.

"The nurse isn't here yet." She said.

"So what." I replied. She then asked me to stay with her, I had the urge to rub my face out of frustration.

"How many times do I have to say 'no' for you to understand. I don't want you near me."

"Sehunie."

"Don't fucking push my buttons." I pointed, her eyes widened, the way she called me made my tummy turn, I despised it.

It's despicable.

"This is the last time I'm helping you."

"Why?!" She yelled.

Feeling someone taking over my mind I searched her face.

A gift she said? What a joke, it's the deity's punishment for her. Her face looks like her, but she's not.

"Why can't you love me still?" She said in a whisper, her eyes looking straight at me. I smirked, now I can finally confirm my suspicion.

"Because you will never be her." A part of my mind spoke, I watched her eyes turned red and I walked out of the clinic.

I went back to the room and finished checking the materials when someone from the room yelled a name.

"Yo Minnie, came here for me?" Minnie holding two bags she crinkled her nose and opened her mouth.

That bag.

"Ew no weirdo." She simply said, I dropped my things and went to her. She leaned back in surprise.

"What the-!"

"Where's Sejeong?" Her eyes furrowed and pointed to one direction with her mouth.

"She went to the clinic." I didn't let her finish and ran to the clinic.

She was there?! What happened? Did she got hurt? Fuck!

When I heard a cry echoing the hall my heart almost bursted out of my chest but when she started speaking my eyebrows met at the center, this is not Sejeong's voice. I walked slowly to the door.

"I thought I had a chance but I was just reminded how he could never look at me the way he looks at you. In this lifetime, when will I ever be happy?" Irene said.

"I can't feel sorry for you." Sejeong said. My eyes widened as I listened to them.

"I know." Irene replied. They went silent, I was about to go inside when Sejeong spoke.

"You made a mistake though." She paused and I heard her move.

"I'm not Irene."