chapter 5

You lie on your bed, trying to sort out your thoughts.

Would Lily and Timothée really be in a movie together? It would honestly become a dream come true for not only Lily, but you as well.

You swiftly take out your phone and text Lily.

You
Lily
Lily
Lily
do you know who's in the movie?

my bitch $)#^!?
wdym
like casted with me?

You
yes like that

my bitch $)#^!?
um no i don't, we don't find out until two weeks after you get casted
they'll eventually call me and tell me the details

You
oh ok, just wondering
can i please come on set with you
PLEASEEEE

my bitch $)#^!?
omg bitch is that even a question?! ofc i'll take you

You
thank you so so so much lilz i love youuuuuu

my bitch $)#^!?
love you too bitch ;)

-

You put down your phone and smile. The thought of you being on set with actors known across the world was amazing.

Lily was such an amazing actor and you knew it the day she rehearsed a scene with you in drama class. She was so talented and she deserved every bit of fame she got.

flashback

"Lily, cmon! Just rehearse the scene with me! I need help! Please!" You plead with puppy dog-like eyes.

"Fine. I'll help you," She rolls her eyes.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you! Thank you. I know how much you hate drama but it's only this once. Tom isn't here right now and I need you."

She gives a soft smile.

"Ok let's start," You say, getting ready for your role.

"It's not what it looks like!" You say.

"Oh really? Cause it looks exactly what I think it looks like," Lily snaps back.

"Adrian please, just give me a chance, ok?"

Lily looks at you, a serious look on her face as her eyes gloss with tears.

She pauses for a moment.

"N-no. You don't get to do this, Hannah. You can't come up to me whenever you want and just take me for granted. You can't do that. You fucking can't, ok? That's not how it works. It's been four years. Four fucking years and I trusted you. I gave you all my heart. I gave you what you wanted. And you pay me with this? No. I can't do this. Just leave, ok? Just fucking leave," She spits out.

Tears stream Lily's face as she says the words with passion and meaning.

You were supposed to say your lines but your jaw was dropped. You stare at Lily with wide eyes.