chapter 3

edited!

As both you and Tom run down the stairs, your mom asks, "Honey, where are you guys goi-"

"Forgot to pick up Lily, go to go, bye!" You say quickly.

The two of you quickly rush to Tom's car, and make your way to the airport.

"Where have you guys been?! It's been like 3 hours, you little fucks!" Lily says, exaggerating.

"Lily, I'm so sorry," You apologize, "We were at my house eating lunch with Timothée-"

Lily's eyes widen. "Did you just say Timothée? Meaning, Timothée Chalamet?!"

You smirk and nod.

"No. Fucking. Way. Holy shit (y/n)!" She says, jumping up and down while laughing.

You, Tom, and Lily were all huge fans of him.

You all make your way into the car, and the whole way back you were telling Lily about Timothée.

Lily Rose-Depp had been your friend since day 1. She was sarcastic as fuck, but she'd always be there for you. All three of you were like the Golden Trio.

You went to pick up her up at the airport because she just flew in from LA. She decided to drop out of highschool and pursue her dream, which was acting. She was incredibly talented, but as a 16 year-old, she hadn't found major acting roles yet.

Timothée was actually her inspiration.

You, Tom, and Lily reached your house, and were grabbing bags by the trunk as you ran into Timothée.

You glanced over at Lily, smirking as her eyes lit up. She attempted to bite back a grin, but failed miserably. Timothée simply stared at her.

-

Timothée's POV

I was on my way to meet with my director as I saw a beautiful girl step out of her car. She was with (y/n) and Tom. I assume she came from a trip because they were taking luggage out of the car.

I couldn't help but stare at her features. Her silky blonde hair, her captivating brown eyes; she was absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes lit up as she made contact with mine, and she burst into a smile.

She recognized me. Normally, I would just nod and take a picture with a fan if they wanted to, but for her it was different. She was different.

"Ahem," (Y/n) said, trying to break the silence.

I snapped out of my thoughts, shaking my head.

"Urm, this is Lily. Lily, Timothée. Timothée, Lily." She introduced us.

I gave a soft smile and Lily returned it. I hope no one caught me looking at her.

I nodded, and made my way off. I didn't want to look back, but my body made me. She was laughing, talking with her friends. God, she was beautiful.

I was debating on whether to ask Lily for her number.

Dating a fan? No, god, that would be weird.

But part of me wanted to. So badly.

I had fell for a fan. I hadn't even talked to her. Why was this so difficult? Why had I already fallen for a stranger? That's not me.

I sighed, and made my way onwards.

-

Author's note:

Ok this was a short chapter, but I just had to leave y'all on suspense. I'll try and post chapter 4 soon, don't want to keep you guys waiting for too long!

I'm so glad school's almost over. I can't focus at all ugh.

-P.S, Lily is obvi the real life Lily, but in this story she won't be Johnny Depp's daughter. I want her to rise to fame herself. So pretend she was like an orphan or something idk lmao

Anyways,

will Timothée ask Lily for her number? Or will he simply do nothing and fall for her secretly? Chapter 4 coming soon..

;)