Part 14: The End

*Ahsoka left her Master's cold body and walked over to her bag. Tears streamed from her face as she rummaged through her bag. There was a sudden squeak and she looked down to see a tiny forest animal*

Ahsoka: How did you get in here?

*there was a glowing essence that came from the squirrels mouth. Ahsoka pulled the squirrel out of her bag to reveal a beautiful flower. It was pink and green and sparkles in the light. It was magnificent*

Ahsoka: Wait! You have it?!

*Ahsoka grabbed the flower out of the squirrels mouth and patted it on its head. She looked over to her master. His dead body was practically grey.*

Ahsoka: I really hope this works.

*Ahsoka runs out of the room.*

Ahsoka: Obi-Wan! We need a Doctor! I found the flower!

Obi-Wan: How? It shouldn't be here!

Ahsoka: No time to explain! Anakin doesn't have much time!

Obi-Wan: Doctor Abhay!

*A middle aged torgruta women rushed over to them*

Abhay: What is it Kenobi?

Obi-Wan: We have the flower that can cure Anakin. We need you to work quick. Can you do that?

Abhay: Master Jedi, this is what I'm trained to do.

*Abhay rushes over to Anakin. Ahsoka hands her the flower. She mashes up the flower and pours in some other ingredients. She cuts open little slits around the wound and pours in some of the medicine. She then pours it into the wound and puts a little into the IV*

Abhay: This should have worked

*His vitals were still flat lining*

Ahsoka: We got the flower.

Obi-Wan: Maybe it wasn't the correct one.

Ahsoka: No, this is it! I felt it.

Obi-Wan: I'm so sorry Ahsoka.

*Ahsoka walks over to Anakin's body and lays her head in his chest. She waited desperately for a heartbeat, but the was nothing. Her tears streamed down his stomach as she sobbed. She placed her hand onto his heart*

Ahsoka: Master, please don't leave me. I know you're strong. You can fight it. Come back. I need you.

*Ahsoka continued*

Ahsoka: I can't live without you, Master. You're like a brother to me. You're my family.

*Ahsoka is suddenly flung into the wall along with Obi-Wan and Doctor Abhay. Air was being drained from their lounges. Something was blocking the air*

Ahsoka: Who... is... doing... this?

*Ahsoka clawed for her through. Loud beeping came from Anakin's vital machine. It looked as if his vitals were off the charts*

Obi-Wan: Anakin! Stop!

Anakin: YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!

*Anakin screamed as he wrestled all over the bed*

Anakin: I HATE YOU!

*Ahsoka didn't have much longer she looked over to see Doctor Abhay passed out and Obi-Wan still fighting*

Obi-Wan: A-Anakin... Calm... Down!

Anakin: No... No! Get out of my head! Leave me alone!

*Anakin reaches for his forehead in pain*

Anakin: It hurts! Stop the pain!

Ahsoka: Master... you're... okay!

Anakin: It hurts!

*he leads out a blood hurling screams*

Obi-Wan: Anakin... stop! You're... you're... killing us!

*There was a loud thud as everyone hit the ground. Anakin was now back to laying on the bed peacefully. His skin was no longer gray and he looks more alive*

Anakin: I don't want to lose anyone else.

*Anakin cried*

Obi-Wan: We are all okay. Now all we need is you my padawan.

*Anakin's eyes slowly open*

Anakin: I didn't know you missed me that much.

*Ahsoka runs over and pulls Anakin into a hug. Obi-Wan fallows*

Ahsoka: Ya, ya, ya of course we did. That's what family is for Skyguy.

Anakin: Ya, ya it is Snips.

                             •The End•
_______________________________
Hello There Everyone! This was the end of the series! I really hope you enjoyed it today!

I encourage you to go and check out my other Star Wars fanfics!

The last picture of the day!:

The last quote of the day:"I'm sorry master, but I'm not coming back," -Ahsoka Tano

"I'm sorry master, but I'm not coming back," -Ahsoka Tano

Please vote, follow, and read my other books!

(Y/N) remember, the Force will be with you, always!