Part 12: When Hope is Lost

*Ahsoka and Obi-Wan walk over to the transmitter*

Windu: Is this Master Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano?

Obi-Wan: Yes this is us! What is it?

Windu: We have done some studying on General Skywalker.

Ahsoka: What is it? What did you find out?

Windu: General Skywalker has less than 24 hours to live.

Obi-Wan: 24 hours?

Ahsoka: That's not enough time.

Windu: I'm sorry. We've been doing all we can. Nothing seems to be working. The wound is far to severe.

Obi-Wan: Thank you Master Windu. We will search a little longer and then come back.

Windu: May the force be with you.

Obi-Wan: Thank you, May it be with you too.

*the transmission made a click as it ended*

Ahsoka: That's not enough time! We need to go looking for it.

Obi-Wan: We must hurry, but if we can't find anything we will have to go back.

Ahsoka: We need to stay here as long as possible.

Obi-Wan: I agree, but if the flower is gone I want to be there for Anakin.

Ahsoka: Fine Master.

Obi-Wan: Where would that squirrel go?;

Ahsoka: I don't know, maybe a tree.

Obi-Wan: We need to hurry. Let's split up so we can cover more ground.

Ahsoka: Okay, I'm heading this way.

Obi-Wan: Here, com me if you find anything.

*They both walked off into the swamp. All that could be heard was the sound of frogs and tiny insects. The mud squished beneath their feet.*

Ahsoka: Squirrel! Where are you!?

*there was no reply. They both looked in every tree and in every cave there was no sign of the rare flower or even one squirrel. Beeping came from Ahsoka's com."

Obi-Wan: I'm sorry Ahsoka, there is nothing over here.

Ahsoka: We have to keep looking! It has to be here somewhere!

*tears streamed down her face. Her master was going to die and she couldn't do anything about it.*

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka, we have to get back to the ship if we want to see Anakin again.

Ahsoka: How much time do we have left?

Obi-Wan: Only a couple hours I believe.

*Ahsoka thought about her Master and how she didn't want to give up the search, but it was the only reasonable thing to do.*

Ahsoka: Yes Master, I'm heading back to the ship now.

*Ahsoka and Obi-Wan both walked back to the ship glumly. Ahsoka draped her back over her should and they both got into their ships. They had both failed Anakin. And now they had to live with that for the rest of their lives.*
_______________________________
Hello There Everyone! I know this is quite sad. Just be prepared! The book is coming to an end!

If you like Anakin x Reader books I am making my own! I encourage you to check it out along with my other books!

Picture of the day:

Quote of the day:"I don't like sand, it's course, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Quote of the day:
"I don't like sand, it's course, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." -Anakin Skywalker

May the force be with you, always!