She said, pointing at a guy in a hoodie leaning against a locker. You felt curious to learn more about him.

Y/N: "Why not?"

Jisoo: "He is known as the most dangerous guy in this school. Most people assume that he is a freak cause he acts like a beast. like a type of werewolf!"

You suddenly got interested by the word "Werewolf" because you are a huge 'Twilight' fan.

Y/N: "Really?!" you said with your eyes shining with delight. You said it very loudly that the guy you two were talking about suddenly looked at you.

Jisoo: Shoot! L-Look away Y/N!

You didn't listen to her and kept eye contact with him and waved at him. He put on his earphones and ignored you.

"what the hell is wrong with him?" you thought to yourself and looked back to see a very shocked Jisoo.

Jisoo:" Did you just WAVE to that thing?!"

Y/N: "He is not a THING, he's a normal human being like the rest of us."

Jisoo: "Are you defending him? Why?"

Y/N: "Do you not know how it feels..to feel so left out? To be talked behind your back..? Cause I do."

Jisoo: "He never wants to make friends though.."

Y/n: "Have you asked him?"

Jisoo: "Every girl here has asked him but he always declines."

Y/N: "Then he needs to find someone that has the gut to get him to give in!"

Jisoo looked at you silently. You gave her a confused look as she pointed at you.

Jisoo: "You. You have the gut to do that. No one has the gut to even look at him and you're already waving at him!"

Y/N: "Is this school full of chickens?!"

Everyone in the school glared at you and you glanced up at the guy and you saw him covering his mouth like he's about to laugh.

Jisoo: "Is he about to..laugh?!"

Y/N: "Stop being so over dramatic! Let him be. Anyways, let's go find my locker."

Jisoo: 'What's your locker's number?"

Y/N: "587..?"

She looked at you in fear. you sighed.

Y/N: "Is it something about him again?!"

Jisoo: "That's the locker he's leaning on.."

Y/N: "Oh okay, let's go!"

You dragged her as she was shaking in fear as she felt his eyes on her. She quickly stepped back a bit as you came close to him.

Y/N: "Excuse me, this is my locker? Move.?"

?????: "No."

Y/N: "Aish, I'm not in the mood to argue with you!"

?????: "Then don't. Just leave."

Y/N: "I need my books. Why don't you lean on your own locker."

?????: "Yah, I always lean on here! It's my favorite spot. It's my area."

Y/N: "Don't see your name anywhere on it."

You pushed him away making him fall on the ground. All the attention was on you now. Everyone was shocked and gasping and whispering to their friends. You ignored them and got your books and walked away from the scene before it got worst. You left the mysterious guy in shock.