Aha...

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? Soooo, here's the thing-

I completely forgot about this book. I forgot I even had Wattpad in the first place. I turned off notifications for Wattpad in like, early September. It's just been sitting in my phone for a good month with no activity.

I know a lot of you like this book. I was surprised when I opened the app and there was 1k reads and 27 upvotes! I really appreciate it!

I would love to continue this story, I really would, but I'm just not into it anymore. I'm not even 100% sure what I was writing for the next chapter.

I was mainly using this story to vent and as a coping mechanism. I'm doing much better now though so there isn't much use for it.

I know I'm disappointing a lot of people right now, and I'm truly sorry.

If any of you are interested, I'm willing to give this story to anyone who would like to continue it themselves! If you're interested then you can message me on the Wattpad messages and I'll give you the details!

I will keep this book up. I will keep my account. I will just be logging off of Wattpad and deleting the app.

Again, I'm sorry to disappoint.

Sincerely, KMSpaghetti

🎉 You've finished reading *𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕌𝕡* ~Sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴ Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ x Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ~ 🎉