☆Prologue☆

(ʏ/ɴ)=ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤=𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 (ɢ/ɴ)=ɢɪʀʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ                             
𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝=𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠  
                                   ⁂𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕⁂

I wake up with a start. My anxiety rising as I hear my mom yell my name from somewhere in the small house. That's how she's been waking me up this past month and I'm really getting sick of it.

"(Y/NNNN)!"

I NEED to get up

I can't move. My anxiety is holding me in place. This wouldn't be a problem if Mom didn't wake me up by yelling at me.

I try to wiggle my fingers, but they just won't budge.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺! 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 MOVE!

I finally get my fingers to wiggle. I smile, happy with my progress.

"(Y/N)! GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED!"

By hearing this, I shift my body.

𝘠𝘦𝘴!

I shoot out of bed, open my door quickly, and speed walk into the dining room.

Mom's sitting at the table. Papers are surrounding her laptop and a couple of text books are nearby.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.

Mom is in college trying to get a better education so she can get better jobs in the future.

I wish she would have done that before deciding to have me at 19.

She looks up from her homework and sees me.

"Fucking FINALLY! Took you long enough!"

𝘔𝘮𝘮

"I need you to go outside with the baby"

She's talking about (G/N). She's my youngest sister. I have 3 younger sisters. 10,7,and 2. Me being the oldest at 15. The 7 and 2 year olds birthday's are in August though, so they'll be older soon. My birthday is all the way in November. My birthday is the last birthday of the year in my family. Lucky me.

*𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐎𝐤...

I walk back to my room and change into some black capris and a short sleeve shirt, taking a jacket just in case. I don't bother putting on shoes because I usually take them off after being outside for a while anyway.

I unplug my phone and look at the time. 12:47pm.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

I walk out of my room and shut the door before turning the light off.

I make my way to the kitchen for some breakfast when my mom stops me.

"Where are you going?!"

𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝...?