✧Family Reunion✧

☁︎Your POV☁︎

I wake up to groaning and shuffling around the house. I sit up and rub my eyes. Looking around the room, I see Steven running about with the painting of his mom. He sets it back where it was before, above the staircase, and let's out a frustrated groan.

"Yo! Schtu-Ball! Still looking for a place to hang that painting of your mom?"

It's Greg and Amethyst. They've just walked in. I slowly get up from the couch and slowly walk to the kitchen for some breakfast, still listening in on the conversation.

*sigh* "Yeah. After everything that's happened, I don't know if I still want her hanging over us. You know?"

"I'm telling ya man! It's not the placement, it's the frame."

I grab some waffles and pop them into the toaster. I grab a banana off the counter and eat it while waiting for my waffles.

"Is it just me, or is it getting kind of ominous in here?" Greg's looking around the room, which is slowly getting darker.

My waffles pop out of the toaster and I set them on a plate. Greg, Amethyst, and Steven head outside to see what's going on with the sky. I'm too tired to really care, so I grab the syrup and drizzle some onto my waffles. Only getting the syrup in the squares so I can pick up the waffle and eat it by taking bites.

I finish my waffles and a glass of water when Steven comes rushing down the stairs.

"Hey (Y/N)! The Zoomans are here visiting Earth, so I'm going onto their ship to see them! Do you wanna come?"

No thanks. I still need to get ready for the day, but you can tell me all about it when you come back!

"Ok! See you soon!"

Steven bolts up the stairs. I clean up my mess in the kitchen then walk up to Steven's room to grab a change of clothes. I grab one of his blue shirts with a yellow star and a pair of leggings from my backpack. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower, then put on the clothes I picked out.

Pearl said she'd take me shopping soon, so I won't have to keep wearing Steven's clothes.

I clean up the bathroom and open the door, but what I see next is not what I expected.

3. Not 1 or 2, 3. 3 Rose Quartz's are sitting at the dining table. One is feeding Steven carrots, another is talking with Pearl, and the last one is sitting there watching the scene.

The Rose talking with Pearl has straight, flat long hair. The one feeding Steven had very puffy hair. The one next to Pearl-

Holy shit. She looks so much like Rose...

The one that looks EXACTLY like Rose Rose starts talking with Pearl. Suddenly, Pearl stands up-

"i'M gOing to the bathroom.."

Pearl walks over to me and takes me into the bathroom with her.

Uh, Pearl? What's going on?

Garnet walks into the bathroom. She doesn't have an expression on her face but I can tell she's as uneasy as Pearl is.

Seriously guys. What is happening? Why are there 3 different Rose's in the dining room?

"How are you guys doing?"

"Steven isn't this super weird?!"