Other side

Manik went to Neel's school to pick him up. He was waiting for Neel to come out. Suddenly he saw a boy talking over phone. He was facing his back. There was a small baby. Manik keenly observed them. He was shocked to the core. He whispered.....

Manik: Cabir.....Maira.....

Then only he saw Neel pulling his jeans. He took him on his arms and looked towards the direction where they were standing. But to his bad luck they were not there.

Manik: Neel....baby you sit over here. I'll just come. Okay??

Neel: Okay papa.

Manik made Neel sit inside the car and went towards the direction where they saw them. But he couldn't find them.

He dialed one of the people number whom he had hired to look after Maira and her uncle.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Tum kaha ho??

Person: Main to wohi hu jaha aap ne mujhe bheja tha. Us bacchi par najar rakhne ke liye.

Manik: Maira ab kaha hain??

Person: Wo to ab yaha par hi hain.

Manik: What?? Maine use abhi dekha.

Person: Par how is this possible?? Main use abhi bhi dekh sakti hu.

Manik: Aur wo aadmi?? Wo kaha hain??

Person: Wo bhi yahi pe hain.

Manik: Accha okay. Tum bas unpe najar rakho.

They hung the call.

Manik: But how is this even possible?? Maine Maira ko abhi....aur Cabir....
           Kal Nandini bhi aur aaj....aggrrrrr.....main pagal ho jaunga ab. Shayad kal ki baat ke liye hi maine kuch galat dekh liya.

He went towards the car. He saw Neel sitting quietly. He took the driving seat whereas Neel was sitting on the passenger seat.

Manik smiled seeing his grumpy face. He kissed his cheek.

Manik: Kya hua?? Looking like baby is very angry.....

Neel: Yesh(yes) I am angly(angry).

Manik: What is the reason of this anger??

Neel: Mumma said she will come to pick me but she not came. And you kept me in the cal(car) and went away. I wash(was) alone.

Manik smiled and made him sit on his lap in the driving seat.

Manik: Baby mumma Navya masi se milne gai hui hain. To main aapko lene aa gaya. Kyun?? Aapko accha nahi laga ki main aya hu??

Neel: No papa I am happy. Pal(par) aap mujhe yaha cholkal(chorkar) chale gae the.

Manik: Baby actually mujhe ek call karna tha. To gaya tha. Par ab to aa gaya hu na?? Okay I'm sorry.....

Manik said with holding his ears and making a puppy face.

Neel looked at him and all his anger flew away

Neel looked at him and all his anger flew away. He kissed Manik's cheek.

Neel: It's okay papa. I love you so much.

He hugged Manik. Manik smiled and hugged him back.

Manik: I love you too my baby. Papa loves you a lot.

He kissed Neel's forehead.

Manik: Okay so ab chale??

Neel: Yesh(yes).

Manik started his car.

While coming back home Neel saw icecream parlor.

Neel: Papa I am hungly(hungry).

Manik: Wanna eat something??

He bobbed his head while showing the parlor.

Manik: Baby....icecream khane se bhuk kam ho kata hain kya??

Neel: Papa mujhe icecleam(icecream) khane ka bhuk ladi(lagi) hain.

Manik: Accha ji.....

Neel: Yeshhhhh ji.

Saying this both started laughing.

Manik: Okay fine. You stay here. I'll just take and come.

Neel: Papa chocolate icecleam(icecream).

Manik: Okay baba.

Manik went inside and brought icecream. Neel was waiting in the car. Coming back he handed the icecream to Neel and made him sit in the passenger seat. While he took the driving seat. Neel started enjoying his icecream and Manik took him back to home.

To be continued.....