"That's too bad, should've stopped me" he said quietly opening the door to his office.

I heard heels clicking behind us so I turned around.

"We have an Assistants meeting today Victoria, Mandatory" Destiny came up to me.

"O-oh , is that ok Mr.Park?" I looked at him to see if he accepted.

"Sure, hopefully it won't take long" he sat down in his leather chair and rolled into his comfortable place and Started typing like his usual, with a serious look on his face.

"C'mon" she grabbed me by the wrist practically having me fly out pretty quick.

I yelped a bit and ran behind her.

"What's this meeting about? What if I mess up and they fire me"
I pouted while I said, I was really comfortable and not to mention they payed me a real good amount of money for me to be stable with myself and to have me financially satisfied.

"No silly we lied, we all have a "meeting" but what they don't know is that we're gonna go dress shopping for you" she said beaming with her perfect smile.

I was shocked, they did this for me? I felt even more welcomed here.

***
"Business Parties always happen very often so expect to wear even more dresses because trust me. All the girls? They go all out, jewelry, bling, skimpy or too much, fluffy or not a lot. They make sure you know who you're talking to" Lindsey had advised me.

I could imagine it, all the bosses talking to eachother exchanging numbers to talk about numbers numbers and more numbers.

And the girls? Competing for the attention of all men, taken or single. It didn't matter to them, not to mention making sure that they stood out to all who could see them.

"Not to mention, Lindsey and Stephanie aren't the only girls jimin has talked too, the amount of girls who love that man are too much too count. He's quite a flirtatious man so you must stand your ground with them" Aviana added.

Oh jeez, I barely knew how to even talk to these girls now imagine the others? I was nervous and scared, but I know I could show them that I fit in. And if i don't, who needs to fit in? Being all out is my thing, so I can do it. I can prove to those girls I'm just as good as they are.

***

"No too short" Christine said, so far we all have tried 3 dresses all not our styles at all.

Lindsey's was too tight.

Christines was too small.

Destiny's wasn't even looking.

Isabelle was too short

Aviana was too picky

And finally Olivia already had the dress she had in mind.

I sighed a bit looking before seeing a light pink satin long dress that had a fur coat to match with it.

"That is really pretty" Christine said smiling seeing me admiring it.

"Not to mention he'd love it on you" Aviana said smirking.

"W-what do you mean he?" I laughed nervously lightly blushing.

"Oh c'mon we all know Mr.Park likes you, the way he looks at you when you aren't paying attention and the way he caresses your face whenever your blushing? Almost all of us know at least"

"But be careful with the receptionist, She has been in love with him and not to mention she's also one of our closest friends and if she ever found out it will break her heart." Destiny told me quietly.

That was so obvious, all the looks, the sass, the way she looked at me. What other words can explain it?

She loved him just the same way I did.

She admired him the same way I would.

And from the start she didn't like me cause she knew, she saw how it was with Stephanie and him, so she knows the way jimin is around us.

I had to admit it to her she was very pretty.

I felt bad.

"I knew it" I said loudly to myself but the others heard

"He likes her too I heard, he can't choose between the two" Olivia whispered to Isabelle.

My heart sank.

If he chose Lindsey (receptionist) than that means i had to keep my distance from Jimin. I had to follow the rules and had to tell him to stop flirting with me since it wouldn't be right to hurt her like that.

I sighed a long sigh.

"He's gonna choose you trust me my gut is always right, I know he likes you more than her, even th-though they see eachother sometimes" Christine said.

"Do you like him back?" Isabelle said.

I nodded my head slightly grabbing the dress, "anyways let me try this on" I ran into the dressing rooms.

I slipped it on, into me and looked at myself in the mirror.

It was beautiful

The way it was the right fit and the first coat I was looking pretty good.

I smiled at myself.

"Girls look" I opened the coat.

They all gasped and complimented it.

"Oh he'll DEFINITELY choose you now, he would be crazy if he didn't" Olivia reassured me and I laughed.

I turned back to the mirror and smiled big.

"I love it"

"So are you saying yes to the dress?" Christine said jokingly.

We all laughed and I nodded my head.

"Yes, yes I am" I smiled.

He'll love it so much

A/N TEAM VICTORIA OR LINDSEY? The world may never know!! Or maybe in the party fun dun DUNN

A little idea of Victoria is gonna wear ;))

See ya in the next chapter!.