Chapter 3 Sabrina's pov

I wake up too maggie jumping on my bed screaming. "What's up with you?" I ask "MAGCON IS HERE THEY JUST DID A SHOW AND THEY ARE STAYING AT THIS HOTEL WE MIGHT RUN INTO THEM!!!" She says screaming her head off. "Who the hell is Magcon?" Her jaw drop she showed me 500 pictures. I roll my eyes ang get ready.

I do the same as yesterday. I do my hair put on my uniform and my cheer bow. I pack my bag and go downstairs to eat. Some girls are down there. I grab some food and an apple for Maggie and walk back up stairs. "I got you an apple" I say and she says thanks. I go on my phone and go on Twitter and tweet cheer worlds today day two and add a picture of my uniform. Maggie walks into my room and is ready to go we walk downstairs and get on the bus.

Day two is the same as yesterday but today everybody looks better then ever. And it's time too shine. I got out the music starts and it fells great to be there I take it all in. After we preform we did amazing. We have 2 hours so I go out to eat with some of the team. We go to some pizza place it was really good. We take some selfies eat and joke around till its time to go back.

Finally it is awards time everybody was shaking. The judge starts to talk "And in 3rd place...... TOPGUN!!!" Wow I was so shocked every place topgun gets 1st but then again a stunt fell. "and in 2nd place......." I could not breath I was shaking so much. "... SPIRIT OF TEXAS AND CALI SMOED WINS 2014 WORLDS!!!!!" everybody got up and was jumping screaming and crying. I hug Maggie and she started to cry. I have always wanted this.

We get on the bus and go back to our hotel "WE WON WORLDS WE WON WORLDS GIRLS GO TO BED AT 8AM TONIGHT!!!" Our coach says we all laugh. We finally get off the bus everybody goes to somebody room to hang out me and Maggie get something to eat first. Maggie starts hitting me "Maggie calm down what the hell is wrong" I say she looks at me and say "the Magcon boys are right over there can we please go say hi?!?!" She says I nod my head and walk over to them and say "Hey my friend really likes you guys and wants to say hi." they all laugh and say hi. one comes up too me and he is pretty hot I must say "Hi! My name is Cameron what is yours." I smile and say "I'm  Sabrina it's nice to meet you Cameron." he smiles and say "wow nice cloths" I totally forget I have my cheer uniform on. I blush and say "well thank you me and my friend just came from our comp. we won worlds" I smile and he says "wow good job" another kid comes over and says "Hi I'm Hayes and nice abs" I laugh and blush even thought I don't have any "well thank you and I'm Sabrina" he smiles and then aging another one comes over and say "hi I'm Nash" I smile his eyes are so pretty I say "Hi I'm Sabrina" maggie walks over too me.

Cameron tells me everybody's names and says "hey if you guys want you should come by our room tonight" Maggie starts freaking out I laugh and say "yah sure what's your room number" Nash says "524" I smile and say "okay we will be right over right after we change" they all smile and Cameron whispers in my ear "see you soon" and walks away the feeling gave me goosebumps I blush and walk back to our room with Maggie.

Oooooo getting a little heated for Sabrina! Hope u guys like it!