Chapter 7 Sabrina's pov.

Our coaches put together that video for us at the end. Half of us were in tears. It just proves to use they the work is really worth it. The 5 hour practices we have all the conditioning and run we do its all worth it in the end. I am so proud of my team. We took pictures and decided to go out for a team dinner at Buffalo wild wings. The dinner was at 7 and it was 2. My phone buzzed and it was Taylor "hey bri the guys want to go to the beach today. Want to come?" I text back totally forgetting about plans with Cam today. "sure meet u there at 3:30!" Michael Eddie and Robert come over to me and say "hey let's do something with some of the girls today!" I smile and say "Yeah!! Taylor asked if I wanted to go to the beach should we bring the whole team and have a little stunt fest??" Robert scream "HELL YEAH HEY EVERYBODY LET GO TO THE BEACH AT 3 AND HAVE A SMOED BEACH DAY!" Everybody starts agreeing by yelling and we all get ready. I walk into Maggie's room my mouth drops and I get the words out "what are u wearing....." she laughs and answers "I got this great push up bikini top!" It was bright pink and her boobs were almost half out. She adds "well I'm just trying to impress Shawn or Nash." I grab and apple and sit on her bed "Oh yay u finally got down to 2 so which one Nash or Shawn??" she talks so serious which makes me giggle. "You see idk.... Nash is just so hot and ugh I want him but Shawn is so sweet and caring and seems so gentle." I laugh and say "well see how they are at the beach but I'm going with Shawn!" I take a boy into the apple and go pick out my clothes. Hum I want to look good but also want to be comfy and have a secure one on incase we stunt. I end up going with my bright yellow neon Triangle™ bikini. I figured makes me look good and is a snug fit so nothing slips out while stunting. I add white jean shorts and a smoed tank top. I go into the bathroom turn on my music and start my makeup. My phone buzzed "hey Sabrina we are going to the beach at 3 ish I know Taylor texted you but let's get smoothies before!" I smile and text back "perfect meet u at the smoothie place right across from our hotel at 3" I look at the time it's 2:45 so I hurry with my makeup. I finish after 3 minutes and go charge my phone in. I do my hair in a loose braid and pack my beach bag. I check the time and it's 2:55 I grab my phone, beach bag, and gray flats and run out the door yelling to Maggie, "Going to the smoothie place meet u at the beach at 3:30!!" I finally get outside the hotel and walk across the street. I walk into the smoothie place. I see Cam at the back table and walk over to him "Hey Sabrina!!" I smile and hug him "Hey Cameron!" he grabs something off the chair next to him. He pulls out 12 Roses   "I got these roses for you!" he said I hug him again and say "You didn't need to get my anything!! but thank you there beautiful." he smiles and puts his soft hand around my waist which makes goosebumps crawl over my body. "Let's go order Sabrina" I love they way he says my full name Sabrina and not just bri it sounds so nice. we get our smoothies and sit and drink them. We talk a little and I check my phone "Hey it's already 3:25 can we go back to my room to put the roses in water and walk to the beach?" I ask him. "Sounds perfect lets go" he says. We walk over and see the guys "SABRINAAAA Taylor yells I laugh "who got you the roses?" Hayes asked me "Oh Cameron did!" They all push cam around "Where are you guys going?" Taylor ask it was like he didn't want to leave me and Cam alone. I answer back, "Back to my room to put the roses in a vase." he steps forward and say really fast "We can all come. Let's go guys" Cam gives me a look but I just laugh and say "Looks like it's a party in my room!!" we finally get to my room and I let all the guys in. I felt so embarrassed. I have my uniform out all my Nike pros and sports bras and all my cheer bows on the bed and some nice dresses for dinners. I had my messy suitcase with clothes hanging out in the corner. Some snacks on the table and makeup all over the floor right in front of the mirror and in the bathroom with my hairspray and other hair crap. "Yeah sorry my room is a hot mess." They walk around and see my Nike pros and cheer bows. "Woah you have a lot of Nike stuff." somebody said "yeah that's the life of a cheerleading. Why don't u guys head to the lobby my room is a mess I'll meet you down there." They all start heading out the door except Taylor and Cam. They look at each other "Come on cam let's go" Taylor said I laugh and say "Just tell the guys to go to the beach I'll meet you guys there." "I can wait for you" Taylor said. "it's fine just go." he laughs and him and cam leave the room. Once I get down I see them both waiting for me they looked mad at each other but I just leave it alone and laugh "come on guys lets go" and we started walking to the beach.

Woahhh that was a longer chapter did you guys like it?? So what team? Taylor or Cameron? comment "#salor" for team Taylor or "#camrina" for team Cameron.