Chapert 2 Sabrina's pov.

I wake up to music coming from Maggie's room. I laugh and get up. I dig out my uniform and my stuff to do my hair walk into the bathroom and start to work on my hair. I finally finish up my hair put my uniform on and pack my cheer bag. I make sure to grab my cheer shoes and food.

I walk into Maggie's room and she is all ready to go. she looks at me and laughs "what did I forget something?" I say "HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!?! Your cheer bow stupid." she says I flip her off and go put it on. We then walk out the door and meet our team downstairs our coach makes an announcement, "okay girls we are going to get on the bus and go to the Arena if you are hungry grab something here once we get there we will check in and start to warm up okay?." "yes coach!" We all say

We get on the bus I sit next to Maggie we don't really talk I could tell the we were both a little nervous. It was about at 15 min drive we all get off and walk in. It takes about 10 min to check in. Once we were all checked in we follow the guy who leads us to warm up "Get you cheer shoes on" our couch says. I am a flyer so I stretch out really good so I can pull my bow n arrows, Needles, heel stretches, and kick doubles. Then I get my stunt group together and we work on our stunts. After about 20 min of practicing it's our time to go out and do our work. The judges say you may begin and the music starts. It felt like I did one move and we were done all our stunts hit and our tumbling passes were on.

Our couch says how good we did and we have 1 hour to kill till awards. Some girls go eat some stay and watch. I decided to watch to see what we were up agents. After that it is awards time top 3 movie on. The judges start. "And in 3rd place.... SPIRIT OF TEXAS we will see you tomorrow, and in second place... CALIFORNIA SMOED we will also see you tomorrow." that's us we made it we really did it "And in 1st place... TOPGUN we will see you tomorrow!!" After we all get our we get on the bus and start to drive home

Our coach starts to talk, "I am very proud of you. You rocked it and beat 13 Other teams to get to top 3 and move on. We can beat topgun there was only a 5 point difference. And Amanda I saw you stunt almost fell so that took points off. So if they can't hit there stunt we got this and my bad to call you out!" Amanda says, "yah I lost balance and started to heel but it never fell." our coach say "yes you did a great job now girl bed at 9:30 sharp" we all say "YES COACH"

We get off the bus me and Maggie say goodnight to everybody and go to our room. I get into the shower right away. after I hang up my uniform and go right to bed I can't wait for tomorrow.

Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope u like it leave comments!