‼️ Warnings ‼️

☾ Misinformation ☽

📌 The internet has made it so much easier for witches to share their craft and information with everyone else, making it even easier for baby witches to start their journey. However, this also makes it easier for misinformation to spread. Always fact check before you take something as true. In a book, on the internet, chances are if at least three people are saying the same thing, it's true.

☾ Dark Magic ☽

📌 Dark Magick is a very powerful and unforgiving type of magick! Please be careful with this type of power! You must remember when doing any type of dark magick against ANYONE you MUST have a very good reason why! People always make mistakes, we are imperfect! We are very emotional and it takes time for people to trust, love, and reflect! Dont ever hurt anyone because of selfish reasons!

📌 Please remember that in order to be a witch you have to be responsible! You have to be patient and forgiving! Please do not use ANY dark magic unless of meaningful reasons! You have to remember of who you are going to harm, and what they are going to do! Along with what they could have don't with life! People make mistakes! We all do so please be very forgiving and patient. You have so much power in your hands. :)

📌 Because people have dark magic be sure to NEVER use your real name in witch related things! Use a witch name! A witch name is a name that you use while doing witch related stuff. You should use this name when talking to other witches, doing witch craft, and other times. I recommend only giving other witches your real name if you feel they are very trusted!

📌If you have been abused there is no need to turn to black magic or negative deities/entities. Do a spell that causes karma to hurry it up, pray to deities like Artemis, Athena, Hera, Demeter, Nemesis, the universe, or the Triple Goddess and tell them that your abuser is a piece of shit and ask for something to be done about it. Light candles while you pray. Ask karma to help you