"fuck barstools man, sit in my lap"

Jimin wasn't one to usually go to bars at night. He was seriously pissed at Tae for even suggesting it, but here he was sitting on an extremely tall barstool, that hurt his ass, no matter how many times he shifted. This happens every time he goes drinking with Tae. He ends up alone, because Tae is gone with some random guy to go fuck in the bathroom, leaving Jimin to sit at the bar for hours on his own, fending strangers away. He didn't lift his head, meaning he hadn't noticed the bartenders had switched shifts and it was a new person now. He waves his hand and gets the bartenders attention.
"What can I get you?" A husky voice whispers into his ear, causing his body to jolt, and sit up, he was met with a man who had silver hair.
"W-where's Namjoon?" Jimin stutters, unable to look away from the almond shaped eyes that where glaring at him. The man blinks and smirks,
"Shift change. I'm Yoongi, now, what can I get you?"
"Water. Just...water." Jimin sighs, looking around for is Alien looking friend, but he was no where in sight. He looks back at Yoongi who had his brow furrowed and was staring at him like he was 10.
"What?"
"You came to a high end bar to drink water?"
"This isn't high end your barstools are ass."
"Fuck barstools sit on my lap."
"What?"
"Huh? I'll go get your water!"
Yoongi spun around and fast walked away, leaving Jimin puzzled at his last statement. He shrugs, and puts his head Back down on the bar counter. A few seconds later, he felt a cool glass object touch the back of his neck,
"Ahh~"
"W-w..yo take your water!" Yoongi yells at Jimin, who lifts his head. His face frowning.
"Thanks." Jimin chugs the water down in one breath, Yoongi watching with an amused face.
"Someone's thirsty?" He smirks
"Fuck you." He sighs
"I'd rather...fuck you." Yoongi clicks his tongue
"Okay." Jimin shrugs setting the cup down
"Wait- I was joking." Yoongi waves his hands around frantically, and backs away from the counter, sliding away to serve other people's orders.
"But I wasn't." Jimin mumbles under his breath.
"You weren't what?!?" A voice yowls in his ear as two hands clamp around his sides in a hug.
"Dick good?" Jimin laughs
"Mmmhmm." Tae nods and presses a kiss to Jimin cheek. While they where talking, Yoongi was watching from the other side of the bar corner, shaking someone's Martini, his body began to heat up in anger and jealousy, and he wasn't sure why.
He sets the martini down infront of the customer and stomps over to Jimin. He sneers at him,
"Is that your boyfriend?" He points at Tae, who starts to snort laugh so hard he has to grab into Jimin to keep himself standing.
"You're a shitty boyfriend Jimin because I just got dick, and we where just talking about it and you weren't even mad." Jimin chuckles at this and puts a hand on his chest and pretends to be shocked,
"you cheated on me? Oh I might cry you basterd."
Yoongi just watched the two and blinks a few times,
"What...?" He leans on the counter and gets close to Jimins face, causing the latter to blush,
"So, if he's not your boyfriend, rather just the boy who drags you to bars so you can complain about barstools, why don't you come over here and let my lap be your barstool?" He licks his lips and makes direct eye contact with Jimin, who's breath has hitched, and has lost focus, for is brain has gone off I to imagination land. Tae snaps beside Jimins ear,
"Take his offer you sad slut, I'm going home."
"Taeeeeee don't leave me!" Jimin grabs his arm and whines, his eyes begging him not to leave him alone, he doesn't want to give into the handsome man tempting him. Tae shrugs him off and vanishes into the crowd of sweaty dancing people.
"Dickhead." Jimin growls and shakes his head.
"So, how 'bout my offer then?" Yoongi bites his lip.
"Fine you annoying fuck." Jimin stands up and allows himself to be lead off to god knows where.

~~

Pt 2?
Hello beauties😌✨ I have missed you dearly, my mental state is still shit, but I think coming back and writing will give me something to focus on. I don't really pay much attention to BTS anymore😕 so I'm sorry if some of this is incorrect, or offensive now.