"your my hoe"

Jimin walked in the door, his footsteps heavy. Yoongi was asleep holding a kumamon plushie. jimin walked over and pressed a kis to his hyungs forhead. he then did a quick 360 of the house.

"why the fuck does this look different?" jimin asks out loud.

"because your a hoe" was the only answer he got. he looked down at the amunis yoongi, who still hd his eyes shut and he was enjoying jimins frustration.

"i thought you loved me?" jimin sighs and runs a hand through his orange hair. he shuffles away to set his stuff down. he then feels strong arms wrap around his hips. he sees yoongis milky arms.

"of fucking course i do.... your my hoe" yoongi growled against jimins neck. yoogi lets o and wanders away to the kitchen, which, jimin pouted at. 

"yoooooongi hyyyyyuunnnggg" he calls following the older. Yoongi stops in his tracks and turns around.

"yes jiminie? im going to make you some food, and i want you to tell me everything"

"o-Ok" jimins face was red, he was going to be whiny to his hyung who was being very caring and supportive, he felt ashamed. he sat down at the table while yoongi made him some ramen and strawberry milk. yoongi sat across from him and put his chin on his hands as he stared at jimin.

"so...spill."

"Jungkook... the day you called me, he wasn't trying to help tae fix a blender. tae was giving him a blowjob. thats why he was looking so uncomfortable and he hung up so soon. im sorry hyung, i should have listened to you" Jimin sniffles and drinks his milk. Yoongis eyes are coal black, burning with rage. he reaches over and gently grabs jimins hand

"i will never do that to you....i...ill never hurt you the way he has...i promise" yoongi whispers to him. jimin smiles, trying to hold back his sad, and yet happy tears. 

"w-What about hoseok?" jimins stomach twists remember ing the horse liked yoongi

"he can fuck off. i love chiminie"

"and i love yoongls" 

yoongi smiles and squeezes jimins hand, who reciprocates the gesture.

~~

love how i was like "im back" but then i went missing again. im back for real this time, ive got a lot of shit goin on in my life with my anxiety depression and eating disorder, yay :) jfk! anyways enough about my sad ass life, this chapter is fluffy asf, but drama and smut is sure to come.