motherfucker!

Jimin woke up to find his head burried aginst yoongis chest. he shuffles around and out of yoongis tight grasp. when he stands up, he turns and looks at the milky man infront of him. he leans over and presses a kiss to his cheek. 

"i....im sorry" he whispers, his heart pounding. he runs out of the room quietly, and goes to his room. he changes his clothes ad grabs a backpack from Gucci and starts throwing toiletries and necessities in there. he throws on an all black bape hoodie and black ripped jeans. he puts the hood up nd throws yoongis big black sunglasses on. he runs to the kitchens and puts a note on Yoongis laptop. 

yoongi,

im madly in love with you. i dont think i can live like this any longer and not go crazy to not be able to call you mine. im going to do something before i can officially call you mine. i hope you understand. ill be back in 2 days.

love, jimin

Jimin unlockes the door and sneaks out. 

~~

sometime later

Yoongi wakes up and turns. he patts the empty space beside him. he sits up quickly and tears off the covers. 

"wheres jimin?" 

he runs out of his room and serches the house. he then sees the piece of paper sitting on his laptop. he picks up the pink paper and reads jimins curly handwriting. 

"what he has to do?" Yoongi shakes his head. '

"you have 2 days mochi... if your not back... ill go crazy and tear up every square foot of this Earth to find my beloved. you got that?" yoongi growls, his heart aching at the fact that jimin has left him. yoongi flops down on the couch, and stares aimlessly at the roof.

"J-Jimins just gone out for a little... he'll come back to you yoongi." Yoongis head was spinning. he stood up and slammed his fist into the wall. he needed jimin. he throws chairs around the house, and his laptop got smashed. the entire house was a wreak, representing yoongis current state. he grabs the vase that was 200,000 won and slams it onto the floor, it shatters everywhere.

"MY JIMIN! MINE. HE CANT LEAVE ME!"he screams. but then.... his phone rings.

"hello?"

"Jimin?"

"hyung!"

"ohmigod.. baby.. where are you?" 

"Hyung, im at jungkook and taes house..."

"baby? whats wrong? why are you crying?

"i.. i found out jungkook has been cheating on me the whole time."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" 

"im... im on my way home...."

"baby, im here, ill be waiting..."

"i...thank you yoongi"

"i love you too jiminie.." 

"hyung..how did you...?"

"im me, what can i say?"

"i love you."

"i love you too baby."

Jimin hung up. Yoongi did a 360 of the fucked up house 

"well shit, lemme just call a maid... and  a dump truck..and the furniture company.."

yoongi begins to call these people, to clean up his breakdown. 

~~

hellllllo! its been 9 years since i updated, but im back in a clear mental state and im ready to go!

unedited.