rap game

Yoongi sat sitting on his couch, glaring t the tv, a cold bottle of alcohol in his hand. 

jimin sat on a park bench in the pouring rain, looking at his phone. 

Yoongi gets up and smashes the bottle into the wall, the glass lands all over his floor. he grabs his coat. he grabs his keys and decided to go for  drive, he didnt drink any of the bottle, he just opened it, so hes fine. as soon as he got to the stopsign, he looks out his window and sees a smol boy sitting on a bench. he pulls up next to the boy, whos puffy eyes look up at his sleek car. he winds the window down

"wassup kid, need a lift?" he asks. she kid smiles, his smile reaches his eyes and yoongis heart twists. 

"C-Can you give me a ride to the bar?" he stands up and walks to yoongis car

"arnt you to young?"yoongi unlocks the car.

"im not drinking, my cheater of a boyfriend and so called best friend re there, probably fucking." 

jimin climbs into the car and puts his seat belt on. 

"Damn. dont worry, ill back you up. just lemme know." yoongi speeds off. 

"im jimin...."

"yoongi." 

"so... hyung? how can you help me?" 

Yoongi smirks and his hand, that was shifting slides to the inside to jimins inner thigh. jimin gasps as the heat of yoongis hand makes him feel really good. yoongi was at another stop sign he leans over and takes his hand and makes jimin face him. he gently pressed his lips against jimins plump ones. Jimins face was red and he kissed back. 

"thats how, beautiful" Yoongi puts his attention back on the road and jimin just gasps and is silent until they get to the parking lot. jimin and yoongi were standing outside the clubs doors.

"this was a bad idea... im gonna get a cab and go home" Yoongi grabs jimins wrist and slides his hand down and laces their fingers together. they walk over to the body guard who looks at them.

"Agust D, welcome back, my king" Jimin gasps as the guard bows and lets yoongi in. yoongi shushes him by pressing his tongue against his cheek. jimin giggles. 

"where these bitches?"he huffs

"w-who?"he stutters

"then bitches that hurt my jiminie"yoongi growls

"your jiminie..."jimin blushes

"yes mine. " yoongi pulls jimin close to him and slams their lips together.  jimin wraps his hands around yoongis neck as yoongis hands were on his waist and one slid up the inside of his shirt. 

"Jimin?!?!" someone yells. the two break apart to see two men, covered in hickeys, high as hell and clovered in sweat staring at them 

"Jungkook...Taehyung." Jimin smooths his shirt down

"these the bitches princess?" yoongi sk

"yeah.."yoongi lets his hand roam down and grope jimins ass. he then slid up and held his hand. he smiles

"i got this baby."

Jungkook and Taehyung stare at the man. he walks to the stage and grabs the mic. as soon as he does the crowd goes wild screaming "Agust D!" he smiles

"hello my loyal fans... do you see that beautiful princess right there?" he points at jimin and everyone turns to look at him and he shrinks and blushes.

"that is my boyfriend. -"

someone in the crowd screamed prove it. 

"baby come here" jimin walks up on stage, while jungkook and tae watch.

Yoongi slams his lips on jimins and pulls him close. 

"those two, hurt my princess. and, what do we do when agust D is mad?"

he points at kook and tae. everyone in the crowd screams and throw their drinks on them. when they were done they were covered in food and soaked. they ran away screaming.

"h-hyung.."

"yes princess?

"were..were..we dont even know each other..."

"i know, and yes we are babe, im going to spend everyday that i cant learning about my new jiminie" yoongi pulls him close, oblivious to everyone watching. he gently kisses jimin, and jimin tilts his head to deepen the passionate kiss. 

"AWWWW" the crowd yells. they broke apart and smile. yoongi grabs the mic

"im up here.... so why not give ya a show?" he smirks at jimin who smiles widely.

~~

oof its been a while. fr. i missed you all but ive been busy with SAT and keystones. sorry i disappeared. im back tho. unedited.

~ Motionless_Min_