It felt weird having it off. I got so use to it that I forgot it was there.

"I can't believe I couldn't tell it was fake. I had two set of twins and one single"

"You mean one set of twin and two singles"I corrected.

My mother blinked and swallowed hard before saying "yeah that's what I meant"her voice was rasped.

My father tucked her to his side and kissed her hair.

When she was giving birth to Grayson, apparently my mother was so drugged out that she hallucinated some bitch of a nurse taking a baby as soon as giving birth then smirking at my mother. My mother didn't give up claiming that she that the nurse stole her baby. Grayson was fine and Linda said that these things tend to happen when they are on drugged. They accidentally gave my mother too much. She must have gotten her time frame wrong mistaking what we actually saw. Also the mean nurse was fired couple months early and wasn't seen in redwood since then.

"So where is the famous mate?"

The room went silent again and tension filled the room. Everyone avoided my eyes and some stole glances at my brother who had his arms crossed. His jaw clenched and his hazel eyes turning darker. He was pissed.

Something told me that I just asked the wrong question.

"She's gone. She umm didn't want to be here anymore"my mother answered awkwardly stealing glances at my brother worriedly.

As if she's afraid that this would set him off.

My mother's words registered in my head and I couldn't help but feel pain for my brother. She rejected my brother.

I opened my mouth to say something to my brother. I didn't know what. Nothing was coming in my head.

Sorry?

That's sucks man.

Before I could come up with something, Cameron moved around me and got the hell out of my parent's house.

Definitely the wrong question.

My mother walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's good to have you back honey. Wished you called us so we could pick you up"

"Think he would be alright?"I asked pulling away.

I was worried about my brother. Yes, things are still odd with us. Partly because of me. He had tried to talk to me many times after our argued four years ago but I always ignored him. I was too angry or too stubborn.

My brother needs me right now. I'm sure he would do something else to piss me off in the future for me to hold another ugly grudge.

"I hope so. Ryan done a number on him"

Lex left with after that comment.

"And something tells me what he done numbers to her too"my mum mumbles looking at the door which Lex just exited from.

"What? How? Wasn't she the one that left him?"I asked sounding annoyed.