S I X T E E N

It has been a month since their day together at the amusement park. Accelerator hasn't seen much of Touma since then, or rather...he's been avoiding Touma. Ever since that day he hasn't once stopped thinking of the misfortunate boy. And everytime his mind would conjure up an imaginary Touma, his heart would start beating fast. Accerator isn't stupid, and he's far from dense. He knew perfectly what he was feeling.

He's just in denial of it. Because who would believe the notorious murderer-pyscho-anti-hero-esper would fall for the one guy who he knew he clearly didn't deserve. He never thought he was gay....but he was never sure if he was straight either....

It would seem Touma Kamijou had captured his heart without even trying. Maybe he should thank Last Order for meddling too much, or hell even maybe that bratty ass nun. But no, he's too proud for that. And he's not even sure he realy actualy---er, not that he is....

He still isn't sure what he feels.

" 'Awww....is Accelerator alright?' Misaka Misaka asks concerned" Last Order pops out from behind the couch and settles herself on the arm rest. "Fine" he grunted. Last Order pouted, before saying in a sing song voice.

" 'You've fallen for Touma Kamijou haven't you?' "

"PFFFFFFFT!" Accelerator spat out his coffee and wiped his lips before turning to glare at the small girl who was chortling. "WHA---FUCK NO!!!! AND WHY WOULD I FALL FOR THAT PIECE OF CRAP I'D HAVE BETTER TASTE THEN THAT! AND SHIT LAST ORDER WHAT THE ACTUALY FUCK--YA THINK I'D BE GAY FOR HIM?!!"

Last Order merely sat there frowning stubbornly as Accelerator yelled at her. "Oh my.... how long will he stay in denial?" Last Order thought. " 'Accelerator...let's play a game of questions and answer!' " the little girl bounced up and flashed him a cunning smile. Accelerator rolled his eyes. "No" he deadpanned.

" 'Yes!' " Lasf Order grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him back to the couch. " 'And you better answer honestly or else you'll witness Misaka's wrath!' Misaka Misaka threatenns in the scariest voice she can muster"

Wanting to just get everything over and done with, he decided to just go along with the little girl's desire.

" 'First question' Misaka begins in fake seriousness: 'Do you find Touma's company....comfortable?' "

Accelerator didn't even think twice before answering: "Yes"

"Scooore! Misaka knew it!" " 'Back at the amusement park, did you had fun with Touma Kamijou?' "

"Yes" Accelerator responded.

" 'Okay...did your heart leap when Touma hugged you when you rode on that heart stopping up-down-whatchamaccalit-ride?"

Accelerator gave her a suspicious look. "How the hell do you know that?"

" 'Answer the question!' Misaka spat in impatience!"

"Alright--Fine! Yes" it didn't just leap, it did a fucking cartwheel when the idiot hugged him like his life depended on it.

" 'Do you think Touma's sexualy attractive?' "

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Accelerator stood up violently, looking murderous. Last Order knew that was the wrong thing to ask. " 'WHAT MISAKA MEANT WAS---if...if you find Touma Kamijou....cute?' "

That question took Accelerator off gaurd. Did he find Kamijou cute?!

Thinking back to the reactions Touma gave him back at the amusement park...especialy when Accelerator was being unbelievably decent--the closest thing to being nice--to him. Fuck, he was adorable.