T H R E E

"You have to be kidding me right now!" Touma groaned, a tick mark on his head. When he got home, he was half expecting her housemate to jump on him and bite his face when she sees him empty handed.

But to his surpise---and furstration--he finds an empty dark apartment. "Damn it" he whispered fishing out his phone from his pocket and searched his contacts until he found Index's contacts.

Dialing Index
O9123456789

"Come on pick up!" He muttered repeatedly.

"Hey Touma!"

"Index what the hell?! Where are you at? Why did you leave?" Touma yelled, causing the nun on the other line to wince and pull away her phone.

"I was hungry! You were taking so long so I decided to go looking for you----'Look at that puppy! Isn't he cute?' Misaka Misaka squeela in delight as she tugs on your robes"

Touma's eyes widened when he heard that familiar small voice speaking third person. "Index where are you now?"

"Just somewhere at the mall! This cute little girl who looks like that rude girl told me a good place to eat!"

"Stay there" Touma hung up and turned around to leave again, only to come face to face with Accelerator. "Okay listen, I'm in a hurry to find a certain glutton nun so I realy have no time to fight you right now" Touma hurriedly explained pushing past the albino.

"I didn't mean to evesdrop but I heard Last Order's voice. If she's with that starving nun who eats like no tomorrow then I'm pretty sure they'll most likely be at a restourant" Accelerator rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I was so focused on you I completely forgot why I was wandering around tonight. In the cold" Accelerator fixed his ruby eyes on Touma's grey eyes, his teeth clenched.

"Those brats" he spat.

Touma let out a sigh. "You deal with things like these huh?" he chuckled.

Accelerator rolled his eyes. "Well that's one thing we have in common. We both have brats to deal with" turning his back on the other boy he walked out, with Kamijou following behind him.

The albino looked over his shoulder and saw the Imagine breaker walking a few paces behind him. "What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Following you" Kamijou replied.

"And why?" The albino replied sounding harsher then he intended. Kamijou stopped walking. Clearly Accelerator still detested his company, he understood Accelerator's pride and the only reason he talked to Touma was because he needed somethings. Like a rematch to make up for their last fight where Accelerator lost embarrassingly.

And he too needed to find his own traublesome kid.

"Er, Last Order and Index are together. So they'll most likely be in the same place, we could work together to find them since we know them" Kamijou offered, smiling nervously. Accelerator continued to scowl.

"Er, I know Index likes food. And she likes Last Order. She'll probably drag her with her to fast food restourants. Maybe we could start there?" Kamijoy offered.

Accelerator nodded in silent agreement. "Whatever. Lead the way"

Kamijou gulped before walking forward until he stood beside the Albino. "Uh--"

"Lead. The. Way. Which means you'll walk ahead of me. Don't stand beside me like we're equals becauase we're not" he snapped, pushing Kamijou forward with his free hand.

Nodding, the dark haired boy took the lead. During their walk however, Accelerator kept his eyes fixed on the back of Touma's head. Much to the other boy's discomfort, he realy feels like his head will explode with the intensity of the Albino's stare.