T E N

*****With Accelerator

"Aaaaah so ya'll have decided to come home? Misaka was begginin' to hope you've forgotten where ya lived" Worst greeted them with a wide smirk, leaning casualy against the doorframe as her sister and one very unhappy and pissed off Esper managed to make it back home without any conveniences. Well, saved for a few.

The entire way back up their street the powerful Esper noticed he kept getting looks from lower levels. These looks only served to make his already sour mood, even sourer. Levels from 0s up to 4s were looking at him mockingly, some even braver--or dumber--ones had the balls to point at him.

They all had their cellphones out, apparently aimed at him, pointing, snickering, weirdly staring at him, the albino at first guessed they were filming him. But that apparently wasn't the case.

He was already in a very very bad mood because of a certain morning with an idiotic saviour and a bratty nun. And it was taking every ounce of self control he had not go off on a killing spree because of those pathetic lower levels. He caught very few of their words, most were from the fools who couldn't keep their voices down.

"A lot isn't known about Accelerator, but it never crossed my mind of the possibility of him being gay"

"You'd think he'd have better taste though. He could have gotten inside a level 4s pants or maybe even one of the male level 5s, there aren't that many anyway. Instead he chose a lowly level 0, a nobody!"

That finnaly snapped the dangerous esper.

Let us just say, the two poor souls who said that lost a limb or two, maybe three or four. Atleast.

"Shucks, someone's in a bad mood, Misaka didn't do anything that could possibly involve you. Misaka'll have you known she was faaaaar away from ya all night last night! Just ask one of the sisters" Worst went on still with that annoying smirk on her beautiful face. "Oi! Accelerafor! Don't ignore Misaka!" Worst reached an arm to yank Accelerator's wrist to pull him, only to be met with an angry glare.

"Shut the fuck up Worst. I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullcrap right now" Accelerator coldly replied. So cold it sent chills up Worst's spine, she shivered feeling disturbed. "Whatever" Worst says before going to 'her' room.

Last Order followed her sister into their shared room, leaving Accelerator alone to sink into his dark mind. He was sour, realy sour. His hand kept twitching and twitching. "Fuck this" he said before opening his laptop. At it turns out, Worst was using it and left her account open. What he saw next made him see red.

A picture of him cuddled up with the Sisters' saviour in the tub, eyes closed and for once, he had a peaceful look. He noticed a bit of drool was running down from Kamijou's mouth, much to his disgust.

There were comments, and the photo has been seen and shared by over a million people. That was half academy city's population.

"Those....little...shitheads! THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN NUN!" Accelerator thought angrily before grabbing his laptop and throwing it out the window in a fit of rage. He regretted it, but did not care.

" 'What was that noise?' Misaka Misaka asks coming from the bedroom after hearing her caretaker in distress" Last Order took one look at Accelerator's expression that screamed MURDER and then at the spot where the laptop was previously sitting on, then to the open window. She put two on two together and decided to shrink back into her room and call a certain someone.

Before she could do so however, Accelerator grabbed her arm and yanked her forward. " 'O-ouchie! Hey you're hurting me! And where are we going when we have just gotten back?' Misaka Misaka exclaims then later asks though feeling she may have an idea where we're going" Last Order was ignored once again by the albino. Though she felt she deserved it.