I nodded. "Okay we'll take good care of them" I smiled.

She smiled at me and I continued my breakfast, I insisted on washing the dishes but Mr. Veen said he would wash them out. Jacy went back upstairs and I stayed downstairs in the living room with the little kids.

The baby was adorable, I couldn't wait to have kids of my own. I could imagine that shit right now, at home with my 3 kids.. driving them to school and just watching them grow up. I couldn't wait for all of it.

Few minutes pasted and the parents left off to work so it was just me, Jacy and the three kids. Gio and queenie were upstairs playing a game while I was still downstairs with the baby.

She started to cry so I picked her up and entertained her. Her crying didn't stop so I assumed that she needed a change since she just got fed.

I walked upstairs to her room and it was nice in here, I placed her on the changing table but I honestly didn't know what the hell to do. Instead of looking there clueless, I went ahead and got out another diaper and some wipes.

I preyed that she only peed cause cleaning up baby poop wasn't on the agenda today. I took off her diaper and she did only pee so I wiped her down and then put on a new diaper and she was happy now.

After I picked her up, I entertained her and sat on the rocking chair. She was smiling and laughing at me and I found that cute.

The door opened and Jacy came in. "You needed me?" I asked.

"Nah, I was just seeing what you was up to" he said coming up to me.

"Well now you know" I smiled.

"I see you've taken a liking to her" he said.

"Yea, she's adorable. You only got sisters how you feel about that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "It don't really feel like nun, sometimes I did wish I had a brother but nah" he spoke.

"So on your mom side, Sami is your only sibling?" I questioned.

"Yep, my mom got her tubes tied after us. She never really wanted kids so that's why she never had any more and was happy with us"

"Ohh okay, so how about you? How many kids you want?" I asked.

"I want 5 to be real with you" he chuckled.

"Well now I know that I won't be pushing out kids from you" I chuckled.

"So what you trynna say is.. you wanted to have my kids?" He smirked.

I smiled and shrugged.

"How many you want?" He asked back.

"Just 3, maybe 4 but my main number was 3" I replied.

He nodded his head. "When you done taking care of her come back in the room I need to show you something" he said.

"Okay" I said and he left the room.

I played with her more and didn't want to leave her alone so I picked her up and walked to queenie a room and saw Gio and her playing.

"Gio I'm leaving her in here so be careful with her and watch her"  I said putting her down on his bed.

"Okayy mani" he smiled.

"Excuse me? Are you my brothers girlfriend?" Queenie asks me.

I smiled at her. "No, I'm just a close friend" I replied.

"Oh, well you guys would be cute" she smiled back.

I laughed then left the room and back into our room as Jacy was sitting on the bed on my laptop.

"Why you on my shit?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I was looking stuff up" he replied.

"Mhmm, well what you needed to show me?" I asked.

He put the laptop to the side and got up from the bed. "You know how your birthday tomorrow and everything.." he trailed off then went in his suit case.

"Yeaaa..." I dragged.

"As an early birthday gift, I got you this" he said pulling out car keys that I've never seen before.

My eyes widened as he gave it to me. "You bought me a car?" I exclaimed.

"A Ford Mustang to be exact" he smiled.

"Thank youuuuuu" I dragged them got up and hugged him.

"No problem" he said as I let him go.

"What color is it?" I asked him.

"Londyn stopped by the house and took a picture and sent it to me so ima show you" he said getting his phone.

He went to his messages and it was a 2020 Ford Mustang with purple rims. It looked so prettyyy.

"And I customized it where the smoke is purple, and inside of it on the roof has a star light when you open the car" he said.

"Thank you so much, I love it" I smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Can I get a lil kiss on the lips for once at least?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. I grabbed his face and gave him a quick lil peck.

He had a happy look on his face and I went and sat back on the bed.

"So what you got planned for me tomorrow?" I asked.

"That's still a surprise girl, I just know what ima do so be patient" he said putting his phone on the charger.

"Lordy, okay. But I gotta ask you something important" I said.

"Shoot" he replied standing in front of me.

"So you know how I been taking birth control pills.. you think I should stop? It's making me gain a little weight and I kinda don't really need it anymore" I explained.

"Um well it's your choice, if you feel the need to not use them then don't. But if you feel like you should then keep using them" he shrugged.

"It's just that I mainly used them because shia was so damn sneaky and I couldn't risk it. But now that I'm not with him anymore it's like, there's no use" I went on.

"Okay then that's your answer, stop using them" he replied.

I nodded my head in agreement.

My final decision is to not take them anymore, I'm most likely never going to see shia again and I'm sure I won't be having sex again for a while so I'll throw them away.