seven [⭐️] just a kiss

En başından başla

Alya freezes, and stares at me with a pale face. She blinks and stutters for the right words.

"Thanks, that's all I needed to know to make my move," I whisper, patting her on the back and making my way back to my princess.

She grabs my arm and I look back.

"Adrien Agreste..." She mutters in awe. "Since when have you acted like this?!"

I smirk. "I always have. You've just never known."

I walk back over to Marinette who's standing in the grass and smile. She greets me with lots of adorable giggles. She then reaches into her bag, and pulls out a tiny knitted ladybug toy.

"Y-You would always talk about how much you love ladymugs- I mean, ladybugs - so I knitted you this toy all by myself," she quietly squeaks, gently handing the ladybug to me and looking away with her cheeks as red as cherries.

I smile. "What a coincidence. I got you something too."

She freezes and looks at me with big eyes.

I pull out a single red rose from my bag, and carefully place it in her delicate hands.

"F-For me?" She stutters in disbelief.

I nod.

She gasps and hugs me. "Thank you so much! This means so much to me!"

I don't move, surprised from her embrace, but then give in and wrap my arms around her.

She seems to realize what she has just done and frantically jumps back with embarrassment.

"S-Sorry! I was just so happy about this toes - I mean, rose! Ew, why did I say toes?! It just means so much to me! Like - I mean, not romantically of course! It's just that I read this book one time with love, glass, thorns and bloody roses and stuff - once again, totally not romantically haha - and I just..."

I stare at her.

She sighs and limps over. "I'm rambling, aren't I?"

I laugh and pull her in for a tight hug, pressing my hand against her head.

"I like when you ramble. It's very cute," I murmur in her ear, then innocently walk away towards Nino and Alya.

I can feel the heat coming off of her cheeks.