four [⭐️] explosion of color

Head cannon credit
- Tikki and Plagg head cannon: @124pebbles and @abii.taylor
- Personality head cannon: @brokentoyyz

taylor- Personality head cannon: @brokentoyyz

Marinette's POV

Hours after the akuma battle, I start walking home from Alya's place, exhausted from all the school work we did.

Just because an akuma attack ended half the school day doesn't mean we got to skip out on class. Class work just simply becomes homework. It's easier to do it with Alya, but because of our goofing off and laughter, it usually takes way longer.

With nervous thoughts running through my head I continue to walk home. I can't help but feel stressed from the miraculous situation because I have no idea what to do. I can only imagine that Mister Bug is experiencing the same dilemma that I am. I have his phone number - well, his yo-yo number (That's a sentence I never thought I would say) - I could text him about it when I get home.

I look at Plagg through the crack of my purse and notice he's slightly worried. He won't let me know, due to his playful personality, but I can tell he's at least a little nervous.

I open the door to the bakery around seven o'clock, and announce that I'm home to my parents. They nod and mumble a 'welcome home', but I know that the bakery is super demanding around night because of finishing up orders and cleaning up, so they don't have time to talk. Not that I mind. This allows me to go straight up to my bedroom and talk to Plagg.

I wish them luck completing the orders, than walk upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I slip into my bedroom and shut the trapdoor, Plagg flies out of my purse.

I collapse on my couch with my hands on my forehead. "Plagg what am I going to do?! It's almost as if the cat miraculous is growing on me, but with dark magic!"

"Looks like you're stuck with me forever!" Plagg snickers, munching on the cheese I got him from my bakery.

I shoot him a glare. "I can tell your nervous. You can't just act like you don't have emotions."

"Psh! Me? Nervous? As if. I'm sure it will fine," Plagg mumbles.

I sit up and stare at him. "So am I the only one worrying in this situation?!"

Plagg tosses the block of cheese into his mouth and swallows it whole. "Mhm."

I groan and roll over, hugging my pillow. Even if I can tell he's slightly worried, he's not going to tell me. I hug the pillow tight and frown, with the thoughts of worst-case scenarios running through my head. What if I can never get the miraculous off of my finger? Is the dark magic going to continue growing? Am I ever going to get my ladybug miraculous back? Am I going to have to-

CLONK.

"OW!" I scream, shooting up from my comfy couch and pressing my hands against my head, where Plagg dropped a book on my head.