' . qɐɔʞ . ′

₮ø₥ʉɽ₳ ł₴ ₴₳₣ɇ, ₦ø₩

₳₮₮₳₵₭

I use all the light I've observed over these days to blind and paralyze them.

"You can't use two quirks at once 14. It's either attack or regenerate. The damage will be permanent."

Ł ₵₳₦ ฿₳ɽɇⱡɏ ₥øvɇ ₥ɏ ฿øđɏ... ₴ⱨł₮ ⱨł₴ ₳₮₮₳₵₭ ₩₳₴ ₴ø ₴₮ɽø₦₲...

₦ɇɇđ ₮ø ₮ɇⱡɇ₱øɽ₮
₮ⱨɇ ø₮ⱨɇɽ₴
₦ø₩.

First Toga,

then Dabi,

Twice and Spinner,

and Mr. Compress...

"₮ɇⱡⱡ ⱨł₥

Ł'₥ ø₭₳ɏ,

₱ⱡɇ₳₴ɇ..."

Right before I could teleport myself, I hear the building cracking. They were still lying there.
Unconscious.

"If you'd dare to kill me 14, you'll be just like me."

Ł đø₦'₮ ₩₳₦₮ ₮ø ฿ɇ ⱡł₭ɇ ⱨł₥...
Ł ₵₳₦'₮ ⱡɇ₮ ₮ⱨɇ₥ đłɇ...

I teleport myself to Midoriya's destroyed room.

₮ⱨɇɏ ⱡøø₭ jʉ₴₮ ⱡł₭ɇ ₥ɇ
Ⱨɇⱡ₱ⱡɇ₴₴ ₳₦đ ɏøʉ₦₲...

One after another I teleport them to the ground, further away from the collapsing building.

₩ⱨɏ ₵₳₦'₮ Ł ₴ɇɇ ₳₦ɏ₮ⱨł₦₲...?

₮'₴ ₳ⱡⱡ ₴ø đ₳ɽ₭...

I somehow manage to safe them before feeling the walls falling onto me.

But I was able to escape before dying under their weight.

As I see the selling of that old classroom and hear Shigaraki's voice approaching me, I let out a

"Ł'₥ ₴øɽɽɏ..."

before I passing out.

I wake up to the sound of someone sobbing, no, crying next to me.
As I turn my eyes to see who it is,
I nearly pass out once again.

"hey shiggy... don't cry..."

As he hears my words he instantly looks up to me. I could see, that he's been crying for a while now.
"Why did you have to do that to me?!?" he screams and even more tears start flowing down his face. He presses his head against my chest,
"I told you not to... not to get yourself involved..." I want to move my arms and hug him, but he pushes them back, "D-don't move... Heal them first."
A sad smile appeared on my face, "i can't..." "What do you mean you can't?!? You didn't have a limit to your regeneration!!"
As I looked at him still with that same sad smile and shake my head, I feel his hands shake. "W-why n-not...?"
"...the damage of my quirk is permanent... it's because i used three of my quirks at almost the same time.."

"B-but you'll be a-able to move them, r-right?" I nod, "Thanks goodness..." Tomura puts his head on my shoulder, "Just admit that you don't want them to look like me Boss." We hear Dabi's sarcastic remark coming from behind the white door. "Tch, don't say shit you fucked up lier." "You feel better y/n?" "They do." Tomura answers Dabi's question before I could even open my mouth.
"Heey don't answer for them Shiggy~" "Could we please enter Boss?"

₥ɽ. ₵ø₥₱ɽɇ₴₴ ₳₦đ ₮ø₲₳ ₳ɽɇ ⱨɇɽɇ ₮øø ⱨʉⱨ

"Do whatever you want." Tomura says while wiping away his tears, and all the LoV members, even Spinner enter with worried smiles on their faces.
"Y/n, are you feeling better? Do you need some more medicine?" Mr. Compress rushes towards me and as I shake my head he lets out a relieved sigh. "Oh my, your arms really do look like Dabi's now." remarks Toga, "I went out and stole some creams and stuff so your 'skin' won't rot away." Dabi says pulling out some tubes of different creams and body oils.
"thank you a lot dabi.." I put on an exhausted smile.

₮ø₥ʉɽ₳ h₳₴e₦'t said anything...

I decide to pet Shiggy on his head, "pat pat", he looks up to me and starts laughing, "Still able to be adorable, even in this state.. amazing."
"Aren't they just so cute together?" whispers Toga to Twice and he nods, "Very cute," Spinner whispers back, "didn't expect boss to have a soft side for someone."
As I notice a slight shade of pink on Tomura's smiling face, I decide to change the topic and ask, "Aren't you hurt Tomura?" He quickly shakes his head, "I only had some tiny scratches. They've bled a lot but it's fine now." I let out a relieved sigh, "I'm so glad to hear that. And you Toga? You were blown away by the explosion, but I couldn't see normally, so I too didn't notice any injuries on your body." "Only some scratches too."

Good.

"Could we please eat something?" I ask them, "Eh, y-yes we could.. But I'm not sure if we have something le-" "I'll go check!" Shiggy interrupts Mr. Compress and quickly walks out of the white room.
Surprisingly, we still had a couple chinese cup noodles and sweets left.
Dabi and I got the noodles and the rest got the chocolates.
Except for Tomura, he didn't want anything.

~After they've left~

"So ,what do you want to tell me Shiggy?"

"When I saw how hurt you were, I couldn't help but break down in tears. I think you could even notice it. And even if our plan hasn't succeed, I don't wanna redo it." Tomura looks at me with an unreadable expression, "Ehm, what do you mean Tomura?" I ask him, "I mean that... I... I kinda want to stop doing this..."
He sits down next to me, "I thought that, maybe, if you aren't too hurt, that you could teleport Kirigiri back to our base so I could leave the League of villians to him and... leave."
"Are you sure you want to do it tho?" I take both his hands into mine, "I am. Even thou it might be a bit sudden, I don't want to see you getting hurt because of me. And I know that you won't leave me too and I don't want you to, so,"
He kisses me gently, "what about us going away to a safe place and live a peaceful live, player two?"
"W-well that came out of the blue."
"...I know but... I kind of lost interest in doing what I intended to do. I too think that it's... Kinda strange, but I can't help it."
"Will you still stay with me y/n?"

Without saying anything, I kiss his chapped lips. "I'll take that as a 'yes' haha" Tomura smiles at me with a slight blush on his beautiful face as he returned the kiss.

We both spend the night talking about how we could bring Tomura's idea to reality.
It felt too nice to be true.

But it was reality.

Or at least I hope it was...