・゜゜・.Trust.・゜゜・

"Why do you have hands all over your body?"

Tomura doesn't say a thing, "If it's something personal, I won't force you to tell me anything Tomura, but I thought that, ehm... You know a lot about my past and stuff, so I thought that'll be fair if you would do the same." He looks at me, "Once again, I won't force you!" Tomura nods and let's out a soft 'thank you' and reaches to my hand. I guess it's nothing pleasant, huh. Why the hell do I have to ask such uncomfortable questions before a meal? Wait, what's he doing?? "Soo what are we going t- oh hi Toga!" Tomura looks up, just to see a Toga with a sandwich almost running up to us. "What were you to doing alone? Huuh~?" She asks teasingly, "Oh go to hell you perverted freak." "Yahh please don't be so mean Tomura~" "Whatever, just go." Tomura rolls his eyes, completely annoyed and walks faster. "Eh sorry Toga, we'll talk later 'kay?" Toga does the ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ face and says "I hope I'll see you alive after wards y/n! Byeee~"

I quickly follow Tomura, who waited far ahead me. "Are you friends with her?" To his surprise, I nod and ask, why don't he like her, "Welp, maybe I'm not the one to say this, but she's kinda creepy, and annoying." "If you think you're one of these two, at least to me, you're not creepy but adorable and not annoying but rather interesting." Tomura looks at me, he's been caught of guard completely by the words I said, "Oh I'm sorry! It's another habit of mine to compliment people, or rather tell 'em the tru-" "I don't know if you're blind or if you just have weird ass taste in people but... I guess, thank you...?" He's still very unsure on what he should feel right now, but we've already arrived at the kitchen so I change the topic to ~food~. "So, what are we going to eat?" "Sandwiches... If Toga hasn't eaten all of them." He walks towards the fridge, just to see a half sandwich left. "You can have it Tomura! I can eat something tomorrow!" I say, not wanting him to be hungry 'till tomorrow morning.
"No I'm fine," Tomura gives me the sandwich, "eat. You've used up all your energy in crying and 'gaming' so just, just eat it." I take it with a very unsatisfied face, Seriously why does he even care? Argh whatever, I take a bite and OMG that's so delicious! "But aren't you gonna eat, like, anything?" He takes out a cup, "I'll drink some coffee, I'll get myself something afterwards."

Both of us are sitting there, me eating the rest of that sandwich and Tomura sipping his coffee (And yes, he drinks coffee from a straw and no,he doesn't remove 'Father' from his face). "Y/n, I don't know why, but I kind of feel at ease with you." I look up to him, Excuse me? At ease? With me? Me?? "Even tho you've been here only for a couple of hours, to know that I'm not able to hurt you, it just... It makes me doubt if I'm a monster, or just a normal human." Monster...? "And you've asked me, about the, hands, right?" I nod slowly, still trying to understand what exactly's happening. "I'll tell you, but please don't go and tell them everything." "Why would I even think of doing it?" He sighs, "I kind of knew you would say that. (I won't tell you his backstory'cause it's a spoiler and I'm not sure of it myself, I'm sorry anime-only fans, I'm one myself, so just imagine something very damn sad.)

I sit still, completely shocked and full of pity for this precious bean. " I-I can't believe you've went through all these nightmares... I'm, I'm sorry I asked..." I take his hand with both of mine, "I'll make sure you'll get all the love and affection you've missed out on." I give him a sad smile and I feel his hand slightly squeezing mine, "Thank you y/n, but you know," He reaches to the hand on his face, "you really are strange," he puts 'Father' down, "for not fearing me." as I see his beautiful, truthful smile, I feel my heart speed up and my cheeks slightly turning red.

"What about another gaming round?" Tomura asks me, "We can do as many rounds as you want Tomura." I answer, with a bright and excited smile. I feel his grip on my hand tighten up a bit. His hands feel so warm... I wish I could hold them forever... We enter his room and I choose a game for both of us to play. "That's a pretty hard one y/n, are you sure you'll be-" "I've always started of with something hard, so I'm sure I won't fall to far behind." "Welp, if you say so, I won't go easy on you~!" Tomura says in a teasing tone. Oh god he's adorable... Just how could God make him go through such cruel things? I sit down next to him and the 'Impossible game evening' begins!

3 hours later

"*yaaawn* Gaming's exhausting! Aren't you tired Shiggy?" He shakes his head with a slight blush on his face. He blushes everytime I call him 'Shiggy', how cute~ "If you want, we can go to my actual room and watch some movies or something." He says and looks at me as I stand up and reach out my hand, "Please guide me to your room, Master." Yep, that's a way to tease the heck out of that baby bean, "*sigh* seriously s-stop calling me like that." he takes my hand and we both walk towards his room.
"Damn, your room looks so comfy..." I say and yeet myself onto the bed. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) "D-Do you already know what you want to watch?" "Do we really need to watch something? My eyes are dying..."
I feel him sit down next to me and I turn myself so I'll be able to see him. "Then what exactly do you want to do?" He asks me, he sounds kinda strange, but it's whatever, I guess... "What about we sleep together?"
[Tomura.exe has stopped working]

"B-both of us? Here? I mean, in the same bed?" I nod, "What's so unsettling about it Tomura? Is it something strange?" He shakes his head, "N-not really, it's just, I wasn't expecting for you to say that, but as I see, you don't mean anything, ehm, dirty, or am I wrong..?" Dirty? Eh what does tha- oh... "I-I don't! I th-thought, m-maybe we could j-just talk and m-maybe even hug a-a-and f-fall asleep like t-that!" To my surprise, Tomura starts laughing, "God your embarrassed face is so funny, hahaha! Wait I'll give you something to sleep in, or do you have something?" "N-no." He gives me a T-shirt and some pjama pants, "You can put them on, I don't mind."

As I got changed in a different room and came back in, Tomura was already in his 'pjamas' lying in his bed covered with his blancket. 'Father' was lying on a small table next to the bed, so I was able to see his beautiful, smiling face, "Why are you standing there y/n? You wanted to cuddle, right?" he says, lifting the blanket,

"Then come to me."