Lab Rats (A Bionic Love/Friendship Story)

AN: I decided since I love Billy Unger and Lab Rats so much that I decided to make a story out of it. Basically it goes through the whole season with an extra person added into the mix...who is dating Chase...and is best friends with Bree, Adam and Leo. I know this over used but bare with me.

This is just and Introduction and I am skipping Crush, Chop and Burn (all you need to know will be in this intro). Thanks for reading!

Hello there! My name is Katherine Davis. People call me Katie but if you call me Katherine I will rip out your intestines and feed them to vultures. Just a fair warning.

Anyway let me tell you about myself and how I know Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo.

I'm a sophmore at Mission Creek High School.

You see I was sorta of a fly on the wall at my school. I went to school and went home and barely had any friends. I was a quiet girl until The Davenports showed up. When I first met them, they were 'taking a tour of the school' with their step-brother Leo. I knew Leo and we would talk sometimes. He was a nice kid. Weird but nice. Anyway as I was introduced to Chase I noticed how nice of smile he had and something drew me to him. It was a strange feeling to me since most of the guys at Mission Creek are jerks. Bree was nice and it turned out she liked the same things I did. I hung out with them the rest of the day. But as the day went on, I noticed strange things happening when they were around. Like how Adam lifted on of the cheerleaders so high up in the air or how Bree moved so fast to try to catch her. So before they left I confronted them about what happened back in the gym. Everyone acted as if I was stupid and I got mad.

"I'm not stupid," I whispered harshly "I know what I saw. Bree ran so fast it was like she was a blur. And Adam lifted that cheerleader like she was a penny. So what is going on?"

They were hesitant at first and Leo looked like he was going to get ran over. Lucky for me I got my answers. It just wasn't the answer I was expecting.

"We're bionic teenagers." Chase explained to me how they were raised in a lab underneath Mr. Davenports house "Bree has super speed, Adam has super strength and I have a super brain."

I was silent for a moment and thought about it for a while "Okay, I believe you."

"You do?" Adam, Bree and Chase explained together.

"You do?" Leo followed a little too late.

I nodded "Yeah. I mean it explains everything that happned. Plus I should have known since you live with Davenport."

They all let out a sigh of relief "You have to promise not to tell anyone." Chase asked me and I nodded.

"My lips are sealed." I said.

When Mr. Davenport found out, he was mad but I somehow convinced him that I wouldn't say anything to anyone and if I did he could ban me from seeing Bree, Adam and Chase. I think that shut everyone up.

"You better not tell anyone Katie!" Bree exclaimed "I need my best friend!"

And so from then on I was allowed to go down into the lab with them.

I hung out with Chase a lot and realized I was crushing on him...hard. I couldn't help it. I was falling for a bionic boy.

AN: What do you guys think so far? I'm still trying to find full episodes of Lab Rats online. Does anyone know where I can watch them for free? Please and thank you. Comment and vote! Also I'm just going to post songs that I like at the moment.