Night Of the Living Virus

AN: I am so sorry but I had to skip three episodes: Chore Wars, Dude Where's My Lab? and Air Leo. I couldn't find them anywhere online. I am also sorry for keeping you waiting with an update. Hopefully this does skipping three awesome episodes justice.

I was over at the Davenport's house helping Bree pick out different outfits to where on Monday morning at school. If only she did this with her homework, she'd be top of the class by now. Bree held out two shirts: one was black with a pair of red lips on it and another that was red that had a gold heart on the front "Which one do you like the best?" she asked.

"I don't know Bree. Why does it matter?"

"To impress Ethan, duh!" she said.

I laughed as she went through more of her clothes "Ethan is already your boyfriend. You have him hook, line and sinker."

Downstairs I could hear the hoots and hollers of the boys downstairs. They were playing some game Davenport had invented that involved using stupid helmets as controls. I came over and they were playing it. Chase barely even notice his own girlfriend was in the room. That was three hours ago.

"Ugh. I wish they would stop playing that stupid game. I have to listen to that constantly!" she complained "I thought I told them to get lost."

I followed Bree downstairs "Hey! I thought I told you to get lost? The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles."

Adam smelled himself and I was disgusted "No, not me. I'm armpits and onions." Eww that is so gross.

"Hey! Why does she get to have a party?" Chase asked.

"Because she needs to socialize more with girls so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." Tasha said.

"Aww but she's the champ!"

"She has had some epic hang times."

"You gotta work up a green one. They're, uh, meatier."

I gagged "That is so gross Bree."

"That's my little princess." Davenport said.

Chase looked at me "How long have you been here?"

I rolled my eyes as Bree talked to Tasha "Oh, so now you notice I'm here." I joked "A little over three hours ."

"Three hours? God I'm blind." Chase said.

I kissed his cheek and laughed "Only sometimes."

"So, I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes and then we're gonna shave Franchesca's legs. Her knees have eye brows." Bree told her.

"i know her," Chase said and I was curious as to how he knew her "Every time she sits she acts surprised."

Tasha guided Bree and I away from the living room and we got ready for her slumber party.

"I am so excited for tonight!" Bree squealed "And I get to experience my first slumber party with my bestie!" she said hugging me.

Later that day I was helping Bree clean up the room. I turned to Chase and Adam "If you do anything to screw this up for Bree, I will personally make both of your lives hell. Got it?"

Chase and Adam looked scared and I smirked "Got it."

"But I thought we were-" Adam was cut off with Chase ramming his elbow into his side "Right. Got it."

I gave them a suspicious look and was about to say something when the doorbell rang 'Oh my gosh. They're here." Bree looked down at herself "I hate my outfit!" and using her super speed, she ran upstairs to change. When she cam back down she looked at herself again "Worse!" and she sped her way back upstairs. When she was back downstairs with the rest of us she sighed "Better."