Commando App

This takes place after the lab when they're in school. I recorded this on my DVR but I won't post until I can get the episodes. Enjoy the first official chapter!

I walked into school with the Davenports by my side. They were getting their first ever taste of high school life and they were kind of weird. I mean on my first day of school, I was miserable. Who actually wants to come to school to learn? Not me!

When the bell sounded for break I walked into the cafeteria with Leo, Chase, Bree and Adam.

"Okay you guys. That's Principal Perry" Leo said motioning his head towards a short chubby woman who was wearing a pants suit and glasses "She has the temperament of a junk yard dog stuffed into a really bad pant suit."

For as long as I've been at Mission Creek I never wanted to cross paths with her. Just from one look you could tell she was all kinds of crazy.

"Hey you!" Principal Perry shouted at one of the kids "No tongue rings in school! Don't try to hide it, I will take a metal detector to your face!"

"Isn't she friendly?" I asked as I rolled my eyes and the others looked kind of frightened.

One of the boys looked Bree's way and she gushed "This is it," Bree exclaimed "My chance for romance. On T.V. the girl always drops her books and the cute guy with soulful eyes picks them up."

Again I rolled my eyes as she drops her books "Bree that only happens in the-" I was cut off when a teacher slipped and fell, papers flying up in the air. On the inside I was laughing hysterically. I had the best poker face.

The teacher got up "Sorry. I'm new." Bree said.

"Okay," Leo told us as we followed him "Your social life is determined where you sit. We can't sit at 'the cool' table," I looked over to where a bunch of cheerleaders were sitting and rolled my eyes. I have been doing that a lot lately "but we can be cool table adjacent."

"You guys can't be serious about wanting to be cool, are you?"

Bree, Chase and Leo looked at me funny "I'll take that as a yes,"

"F.Y.I. Adam just sat down at the cool table."

Leo looked panicked and rushed over to the cool table where Adam was making the girls laugh by placing two oranges over his eyes "What!" Leo exclaimed "He can't sit there! That's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. And they pride themselves on finding clever places to stuff your pudding cup."

"Wow." I mumbled.

"Those girls are actually talking to him." Chase said and I suddenly felt invisible and jealous all at the same time "and they can't talk about shapes and colors forever. See ya."

"Seriously?" I mumbled again. Chase was gonna get creamed my the football players.

"No!" Leo was being over dramatic about this "The football players are going to turn him into the fifth food group. It's a rescue mission." Bree and I exchanged looks and rolled our eyes but followed Leo anyway. This was going to be fun to watch. "Move in! Move in!"

"Oh hey guys," Adam noticed us "Look these girls just told me when the football players get here. I'm getting a free pudding cup!"

I noticed over the couple of days of being around Adam how dumb he can be sometimes "Hi!" Leo waved at one of the girls. Leo leaned in to talk to Chase while he was fake smiling "Walk away." He smiled again at the cheerleader "How's it going?" Leo leaned in again "You're in great danger."

Suddenly a bunch of 'Whoops' and hollers were heard from behind and I looked to see Trent and his band of buffoons walking into the cafeteria. Trent noticed Leo standing at his table and sniffed him "Sorry." Leo scrammed. Why does football players have to be so...discusting? Do they not realize that being clean is a good thing?