When the King meets His Queen

Her heart was full of hatred at the same time sadness. She was cold back then. She doesn't want to have friends either.. But that was before she meet HIM..

He loves her, she's the 1st woman he ever love.. He accepted her for who she is, he help her forget her past..

But just in time that SHE AND HE is happy, when KING AND QUEEN thought they would finally have their 'happy ever after'.

Someone came back to get HER. He came back to get what's HIS.

They're back, they want HER back.. they want HER to be their Queen..

But they are the reason of her coldness, they are the reason why she become like that..

Does she still love HIM, the HIM that she buried in the PAST?? Is there a chance for them to be together again?

She's confuse who to choose. HIM whom she loved or HIM whom she loves in the present.

But what if an accident occur and she lost her memories because of that? What if she only knows the HIM from her PAST and forgot HIM in the present..

Will she ever gain her memories? But if she did... who will she choose??

_______________________________

(Author's Note: ISANG MALAKING SPOILER PO ITO..PARANG PINAKA MAIN PLOT..pang-thrill lang po..So keep on supporting para malamam kung cnu ung dalawang HE at sino si SHE.. at kung anung mangyayari sa LOVE TRIANGLE nila)