LXXXII. Detention

Start from the beginning

"Perfect." Rebekah smiles, looking over to me. "We're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of my by using our dead Alina." Rebekah pouts, slinging her arm around my shoulders.
    "How did that make you feel?" She asks looking over to me.

       "At the time, nothing." I shrug, "But thinking about it now, pretty pissed."

      Rebekah looks over to him, shaking her head. "Now, assuming you found the sword, you must have found the cure," I glance over to Asher who perks up, "And yet you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong." She laughs. Rebekah glances over at April, furrowing her brows, "What are you doing?"

     "Oh, you asked me to take notes." April shrugs.

"I wasn't being literal, Darling." Rebekah sighs. "But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch." Rebekah waves off. April quickly nods, getting up and walking out of the room.

     "You're wasting your time." Stefan sighs. "We don't know anything."

       "Well, that's a lie." I scoff.

"So you just gave up?" Rebekah frowns. "I thought you'd do anything to save Elena, even if it meant taking the cure yourself so you could grow old and die with her." I choke back a laugh, looking over to the side. "What?" Rebekah frowns, looking over to me and then back to the table, "Why do you look so surprised?"

      After a few moments of silence, Rebekah looks over to me, "I'm missing something. What is it?'

     "Oh, yeah. You were dead." I nod, "They broke up, it was kind of messy."

         Rebekah smiles, now amused. "Can you let us go?" Caroline huffs.

      "Broke up?" Rebekah smirks, "Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan." Rebekah sits in the chair across from him and i move behind Stefan. He doesn't answer, instead, he just stays quiet, "I asked you what happened, and you have to tell me." She glares.

     "Come on, Stefan. Tell her." I whisper.

  "She slept with Damon." He answers simply, clenching his jaw. My face drops as i look over to Elena. Elena's eyes widen as she looks over to Caroline.

     "Oh don't give her that look." I scoff, "If you didn't want it getting out, you should have told him yourself."

     "And what? You're innocent in all this?" Elena glares, "I know you blood-shared with Stefan." Caroline's eyes widen, i hum, not knowing Stefan told Caroline.

      "Mad you never got to that point?" I smirk. She glares at me slightly.

    "So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys," Rebekah hums, standing up. "Which explains why Stefan reeks of Alcohol... or is it because of something else?" Rebekah smirks. "Why are you so upset Stefan?"

       "Alina and I aren't on good terms right now." He grits out.

     She hums, nodding. "We'll get to that later, but what i want to know now is, why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan." Elena glances around the table, Rebekah moving over to Stefan, "How could she hurt you like that? The answer, please."

      "She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon."

     "A sire bond, fascinating." She smirks, "Alina, darling, explain how the sire bond works."